Scribble Hub Forum

AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Well, NUF is just older in the end~

Though it's definitely past its prime as far as the sections I frequent go, which is a bit of a shame, really~
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Oh? How so? It still seems active?
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
It is active, but games section and general chat have a lot less activity than they used to have, especially games~
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
The free nuffies, though!
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
And blackjack. It's probably going to singlehandedly keep the community games alive if it ever does become deserted....
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Games have their charm, so I don't think it will ever truly die~

But yeah, blackjack is certainly active~
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Ah, that reminds me of @Napelynn. He managed to lose 2.4k nuffies in one day and now only has 300 some nuffies...
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Sorry to betray your expectations, but it's more likely that @Squidfish is gonna surpass you before me... he/she's already surpassed my message count... >.>;;
D
Deleted member 45782
don't worry @CadmarLegend . more messages doesn't mean more reacts. so you still got that pretty high up.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Yep. unless you post 2k reacts...
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
*messages...
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
If you do that, and every one gets at least one react... game over.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
It's alright, I already gave up on getting #1 on Posts/Likes on Scribbly~

You can surpass me as needed~
D
Deleted member 45782
@CadmarLegend like that will ever happen haha. i probably won't surpass anyone in the reacts. am too lazy.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
... Though I have to say that it's pretty annoying that the URL of the alert refers to the URL of the profile post comment instead of the URL of the Profile Post. I had to check each alert one by one to make sure they were all from the same profile post... Old version of Xenforo didn't have this issue... *grumble grumble*

Guess I'll just be glad I'm not popular here and don't get many alerts.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
yeah. wait... are you talking about the NUF version? Cuz, even on there, if it's a profile post, we will have the same problem.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Not quite. I can look at the URL of the profile post in NUF, so if I see 5 different alerts of "Cadmar Legend's Profile Post", I can just hover my mouse over each alert and check if the URL is the same. If they are, I'll just open one of them.

In Scribbly though, the URL is based on the profile post comment, so I have no way to be sure of whether or not the alert is of the same profile post or not.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
oh... I never go to that extra trouble by trying to see stuff like that... I just click on each and every notification whenever they pop up, which, when I'm not on for a while, gets pretty tiring. :sweating_profusely: But... I have trodden on the path of posting too many things, so getting too many notifications was a side effect I already knew!
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
*pat pat pat* Well, the way I did it on NUF was specifically to save time! xD

I don't get many alerts on Scribbly though, so it's alright~
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Yeah. After getting a bit more inactive on here... let's just say my average notifications per week have gone down by about 50 percent or more.