Scribble Hub Forum

Agentt
Agentt
I only knew that beer is fizzy, so that's nice to know.
D
Deleted member 49654
You don't drink? I personally hate beer and strong liquors. I can only drink wine or sake and not in too big quantities.
Reactions: Agentt
Agentt
Agentt
Uhhhhhh.....
17 hermit, I am 17. Till the time you aren't german.
Plus I have no friends to invite me to drinking on my 18th bday.
Agentt
Agentt
I don't know much about liquor except beer is fizzy, vodka is potato and wine is grape/lime
D
Deleted member 49654
Oh come on, Agentt, even children have tasted alcohol. And I am not talking about drinking to the point of getting intoxicated.
There are other fizzy alcoholic drinks as well, such as champagne (fizzy wine) and cider. You can make vodka not only from potatoes but from rye, wheat, etc. And I think you can make wine from plums, cherries, raspberries, etc too. Anyway, I don't really drink spirits.
Agentt
Agentt
Well, yes. I might have consumed it at some point. Oh, and I thought anything made of wheat was beer. I suppose its the concentration which decides the naming.
D
Deleted member 49654
Probably the substrate, technique, and alcoholic content in the finished product?
Agentt
Agentt
Also the source of yeast, I think. I heard all survive on different temperatures and pH
D
Deleted member 49654
Maybe. I am not a fermentation expert, not even an enthusiast.
Napelynn
Napelynn
You add sugar to lemonade and yogurt, and now you want to add it to alcohol too?
D
Deleted member 49654
Nappy where do you come from? Antarctica or the Moon? How can you now have tried any of these?
Napelynn
Napelynn
I'm in America. Where do you come from?
D
Deleted member 49654
I'm in America. Where do you come from?
Then you should be used to sugar being put in everything...
Europe.
Napelynn
Napelynn
But I don’t add more sugar into it. That’s overkill.
D
Deleted member 49654
What do you mean more? In yogurt naturally, there is no sugar. I don't know about the sugar content in the wine after the fermentation process is finished, but it shouldn't be too high.
Napelynn
Napelynn
Like you said, America puts sugar in everything. There’s sugar in the yogurt. I’m not going to add more.
D
Deleted member 49654
So it was a misunderstanding. We weren't talking about this:
But about this:
D
Deleted member 49654
Naturally, it isn't sweet or flavored. It has a bit of a sour taste.
Napelynn
Napelynn
It still has sugar here.
D
Deleted member 49654
Think of it as a basic cream without additives. You can add fruits, sugar or honey to make it sweet. Or you can add salt and dilute it with water to make it a drink.