BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's funny how warfare evolved so far that we ended with defeating the opposition by pure ayy lmao numbers
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    You need to join a Mafia game first~
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    aren't they dead though, on SHF?
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well someone that isn't Zero just needs to try reviving it with a small game~

The problem with Zero trying to keep it alive is that some people won't play because the GM is Zero, and also the games community over here is small, so we can't go for too many players.

I'll see if I can host a new KR game soon though. It's not the same as Mafia, but I like KR~
    i hate the fact that my mind only reaches its prime after midnight but since I've been getting an early sleep schedule I could only write effectively for like an hour before I have to begrudgingly go to bed so my kidney doesn't fail by 40
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I don't get the post.
    '-'
    The girl looked like she wanted to be anywhere but there, though.
    That, or she couldn't be bothered until it was her part - which isn't very good...

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I don't really know anymore about kpop at this point. Any relative criticism would just be interpreted as "hate"
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    India has Bollywood.
    Korea has Hallyu.
    |.o)
    Don't forget it's Wednesday today.
    |.<)

X
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Nutia reminds me of nuttela which makes me hungry>.<
    Reactions: Yorda
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    combine chocolate and nut enough and anything will be Nutella

what, you think I'm gonna include Nutia? what do you take me for? a monster?
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    combine carrots and walnuts long enough and you will still have carrots and walnuts

what, you think it will turn into carrot cake without including the other ingredients?

Nutia & tiaf: "Fusion!"

nuTiaf: "I am The Gundam Walnut!"
    alright just gonna do some research on hyena mating processes and ON GOD WHAT THE FUCK
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    There's a worm that is always born male.
    When it's time for mating, it fights another worm.
    When one of them gets their penis broken off, they become female.
    The victor then mates with the new female.
    '-'

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's probably a marine flatworm.
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    This...this all had been enlightening?
    apparently, according to twitter, i'm a pedophile for liking Sailor Moon lewds

even Kobe never reached this far in his career
    Dountmindme
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    Princess Serenity is displeased. She didn't sacrifice her life for her and her friends's reincarnations to be mistaken for lolis.

You might think of lolicon as lolita complex but mtl will autocorrect it as loli control.

The great immortal will tell you that lolis easily get lost.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Well...a lot of normie social media platforms have a vendetta against anything to do with anime, manga, and even games with an anime style.
    '-'

X
    upon reaching her adult years, Red Riding Hood finally realized the true calling of her name, and rose the ranks of the local brothel
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    Big Mama aka Granny for having won the Granny Goose Awards in her younger years and Sheep the pervert who likes dressing as a wolf are to blame for this.

Still, it's a wonder she managed to survive this long. Lately, eyedrops, which are secretly used as monthly aids for females, have become a thing. Takes the Red out in 60 seconds.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    the big bad wolf decided his true nature and started a new career in being a drag queen
    as you dear president, i shall deem this day to be Gay Day. yes, even the traditional marriage of men and women are now homo just for today. all no homo passes are revoked, and not even your homies' consent could save you from this 24 hour period of gay. fuck you and your wives/husbands. you are now officially illegal to exist under sharia laws, and Israel is now your common enemy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…