Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: Moshi
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Hahahahah, wiser men than you have tried and failed, Bene. :blobrofl:
    tiaf
    tiaf
    :sweating_profusely: I don't understand. Isn't it kind of a love song?
    Moshi
    Moshi
    I guess idiocy really does know no bounds - what, does she want the rest of the world to pretend Africa doesn't exist?
    wouldn't it be ironic if Japanese kanji is actually a widespread MK ULTRA and that at anytime, Nippon could flip a kill switch and fuck with us all
    Yorda
    Yorda
    窓 This was the first character
    忍 Something very similar to this was the second character

Together they formed a compound word that meant something good, but I don't know what.
    You know some Chinese. Can you guess the word that was tattooed?
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I was really happy with myself.

"Oh wow. I can read 1 random Kanji written in cursive calligraphy tattooed on this Chinese guy's arm. But I think it means window ..."

*second guessing myself until I got home and used a dictionary online to double check*
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I wish I could read kanji. Sadly, I know that I lack the dedication to learn Japanese, Chinese or any other asian language that have novels I read. _(:з」∠)_
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    Scorching Hot Take: I don't condemn self-proclaimed pedophiles to be dangerous unless they actually committed the crime. I wouldn't trust them around children, but I sure as hell won't screw them for thought crime.

On another note, people claiming loli hentai to be pedophilia aren't wrong, but they're definitely sending off the wrong message here.
    people screaming how Gamers™ are hating on TLOU 2 because it has women/lesbians acting like Tomb Raider and the early 2000s catalogue of Bioware didn't exist
    knowing i'm able to swear on sh discord now is like Joseph taking off the hamon mask from part 2

fucking envigorating
    Moshi
    Moshi
    You're only commenting on this now?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    haven't been back on discord for 2 weeks already give me a break
    alright bros, gamer is now a racial slur. the correct way of saying it is gamah.
    Moshi
    Moshi
    Can we get G word passes?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    as long as you know me and I know you, you have the automatic g word pass no questions asked
    Reactions: Moshi
    man when the ps1 transitioned to the ps2 we jumped so far in terms of gameplay and graphical possibilities and now every announced ps5 game look like they can run on the ps4
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Hardware vs Software. Things cannot truly improve unless both do.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Now that I think about it not even the software are improving. We're getting the same thing with a more beautiful coat of paint. Hell, we're even getting more remakes than actual new IPs at this point.
    have you ever come across a review on YouTube so well articulated on its pros and cons that you just throw your arms up and agree despite never having engaged with said product before?
    A NEW RACHET AND CLANK CHARACTER JUST GOT REVEALED SIX HOURS AGO AND THERE'S ALREADY 64 RESULTS IN RULE 34 THE FURRIES ARE AT IT AGAIN

Reactions: HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    The real question is, why did you search for this?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I woke up at 7, reached my daily word count at 10 and had at least 15 hours before bedtime.

What would you think I'd do? 104 results on e621 rn
    Remember the CapAutonomousHill that was recently established since the riots?

Apparently a guy named Raz came and set up shop, claiming he's the king and acting as the police

People don't exactly like him, and want him off the area. But how would they do it without the police?

"sternly worded GTFO"

you can't make this shit up
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    how do you check 12345? i keep looking but I'm not seeing
    Yorda
    Yorda

URL of your profile page
    There are other ways too but

I have a complex about my profile number 13426
    No matter how I look at it, it isn't beautiful
    I can not think of an equation or pattern for it
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    One Tree Forked To Sex?
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    sometimes when i'm really fucken bored i just to go y8.com and boot up Super Drift 2 and have some genuine fun

holy shit this is some 8th circle of hell type cringe what the fuck is this trash how is 81 mil views possible
    if you ever felt useless before, remember that the PC port for Resident Evil 4 had no mouse support for 2 weeks
    Reactions: GDLiZy
    GDLiZy
    GDLiZy
    What in supreme omnipotent deity’s floating sphere of mass?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…