AkalE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If anyone reincarnated back to 2019 you know what you gotta do. Invest in sanitizer.
    ChronicleCrawler
    ChronicleCrawler
    I'll buy ingredients and sell them later. I can make those. After all, Google has it.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    You know what the thing about investing is, to invest you need money. Investing is in practice only an option for people who are already rich, which explains perfectly why wealth among high-income groups increases exponentially while wealth among the underclass stagnates since the late 80s. The poor don't have the capital to invest. :blob_evil_two:
    Maple-Leaf
    Maple-Leaf
    I bet the future is just a mess of random objects selling out and the C.E.O of McDonald's constantly changing.
    Just gonna say it:
    If you have a loli that is 70+years of age, she's just a vertically challenged grandma.

So, are you writing about some lewd lolis? -_-
    Is it just me or do you start wondering why you were even reading the novel in the first place after the 1000+1 chapter?
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *tilts head*
    '-'
    I guess it depends on if I'm still enjoying the story, or not.
    If I'm still enjoying it, then I won't think it. If I'm not enjoying it anymore, then perhaps I might think it.
    '-'

X
    • Haha
    Reactions: AkalE
    Welcome to SHF!
    I hope you have a wonderful time here and manage to make tons of new friends!

*gives you plenty of huggles and snuggles filled with warm goodness and all things nice*

\(^o^)/

P.S. Sorry for not welcoming sooner, I've been kind of not paying attention to the forums as I usually would due to working on my contest entry.
    >w<
    I hope people have made you feel welcome, though.
    (^-^)

X
    welcome to scribblehubforums, i am in charge of your arrival and coincidentally, the Head of Racism in these here parts. any questions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…