S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Today, I just deleted my one month old project because I hate it. How to stop this from happening ever again?
    S
    Suryae
    Already done it. This project was my third victim I yeeted out of existence.
    Moonpearl
    Moonpearl
    @Suryae My advice would be to put it in a very, very buried folder that you won't easily go into. Then to ignore it for a while before thinking back to it and thinking about why you don't like the story and what could make you like it.

Sometimes you need to ignore for a few years before it's safe, if it's really offensive to you.
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Don't delete it immediately. First, figure out what you hate about it. If it's superficial, you might be able to salvage it. If it's something fundamental for the story, you can scrap it, but try to figure out what you did wrong first. If you can't figure it out, there's a chance that it's just you being self-destructive.

Second, if you find out what you hate, ingrain it into your mind. Try to never do it again.
    When you made a plan then scrap that plan and write a new one, but then you realized that your previous plan was better than the new one, so you scrap it despite have work hours on it and have to start from square one.

I want to cry.
    Christmas is turns out to be offensive, here's why.
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    I'm not Christian, and I find Islam to be abhorrent and couldn't give two shits about anyone else opinions here (so come at me bro). I mean in general, all 3 of the Abrahamic beliefs, (this naturally includes Judaism) have become unashamedly corrupt, pale and pathetic imitations of what they once were. All of them are on general, shit in comparison to what they once were or might have been.
    Reactions: tiaf
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    So ANY of these types of articles have no real clout seeing as it was likely written by a practitioner of Judaism, (who have their own skeletons just like the other 2 of the Abrahamic trio) and therefore have no leg to stand on accusing anyone of anything.
    Personally, I feel that all 3 of them (Judaism/Christianity/Islam) need to disappear and be replaced with something new.
    Discount_Blade
    Discount_Blade
    Historically, this has happened numerous times, and as long as human history continues, it will happen again. Eventually, in time, Christianity will be the "paganism" of a future era. I find it laughable that people still waste time posting articles like these because the importance of it is illusory and false. Just stick to your beliefs, and do your best to ignore the others if you don't like them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…