gogo7966
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• finally got my switch pro controller working on pc so i no longer have to sufer from my xbox contollers broken d-pad
    Reactions: Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    My favourite time using psp as a controller was to play mhgen on pc using Citra with psp as a controller aka effectively breaking the boundaries between console companies and generations to play mhgen just as well as I played mhfu
    Reactions: Blitz
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    thanks for reminding me i still need to intall cfw.

had a few emulation inaccuracies with ppsspp so i see how you might as well do that if you own a psp anyway.

mhfu? as in four ultimate? i didn't know that was on psp.

overall rad
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, its a pretty old game. 4U is on 3ds only I believe.
    i learn proper health and safety so i can consciously choose to ignore it
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I wish it was like that here.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT

but alas, such is Biden's American. remember, this is what the filthy liberals took from you

burger foot king lettuce
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Oh, God! The Liberals have taken my reason for living! Burger King Fooooot Lettuce...
    why must i destroy everyrthing i touch?
    RainBlood
    RainBlood
    Dont be frustrated remember that there might be an even bigger destroyer out there like me :blob_melt:
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    i destoyed my friend's vr headset the first time i tried using it
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Jesus. I don't usually destroy things. However, I have been known to spontaneously combust every so often. Trust me, you have the better curse. Third-degree burns are not fun.
    having a bit of a dilema here.
    should i call god capital g god(spelled out like that) or the g-man?
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    god is broad and works for whaterver god you happen to be talking abot while i wanted a way to refer to y-h-w-h without having to refer to context while maintaning my no caps gimick
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    does "christian" fall under context? Assuming that this is what you're referring to since I've seen mostly allah/yhwh used in muslim/jewish context.

Quick search reveals "abrahamic" as collective term for the three religions.
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    dosn't count as context but i had already dicided that i didn't wanna call em that before i made the post
    i'm great at magic, i just don't know any spells yet
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    well then, allow me to show you some spells! First, you fill a bucket with water. Now take it outside and chuck it across the yard before yelling "See! It's not that hard!" at the sky.

Congratulations! you just learned the oldest known rain summoning spell. Comment for more random ass spells
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    stick a metal pole on the ground when it's snowing and lick it

you'll find yourself magically suffering
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    According to the book "True Magic, spells that really work" if you fill a jar with peeled garlic, dump red wine vinegar into the jar to fill in the gaps, and then let it set for a month you'll have some delicious salad dressing.

To be honest, most magic is either sleight of hand, sarcasm, old-timey medicine, or producing alcohol.
    Do you also like SMT series? Have any favourite game from the series?
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    It is a problem of time for me, something or the other comes up rl and you end up having to leave it at like half done for a week or two. Then when you return you have no idea what is going on.
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    i'm scared to pick up iv again, i could bearly navigate and understand where i was going and i don't want to flail around everywhere again
    Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Yeah, 4 is kinda notorious for lacking directions on the map.
    Welcome to SHF!
    I hope you've been having a lovely time here, so far!

*gives you many huggles and snuggles*

\(^o^)/

X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…