BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• been spending the last two days drawing tiddies

good two days spent imo
    Reactions: Ddraig
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    It makes me feel weird every time I see your avi and then your profile posts...
    '-'
    I'm ending up reading it in TTrin's voice...
    orz

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    You're not the only one.

I'm even starting to get conscious with my choice of words.
    Armored99
    Armored99
    Ben morphing into a normal human being

i gotta stop wanting to fuck things i can't fuck. like flies. i would conquer the shit out of a fly. kill it before it lifespans does. go to town on its wings and shit. no need to make it human; just give it a humanoid body with vague shapely tiddies and ass and im gold.
    Just learned that one of my favourite comedians Norm McDonald passed away from cancer.

It ain't a losing battle. It's a draw.

2020s are taking way too many good men.
    I sometimes find some great nsfw shit on twitter then go check the artist's account only to either discover some milquetoast business account or some extreme niche that focuses only in SIZE DIFFERENCE SMALL DOM BIG SUB INCEST CLOTHES TIDDY FUCKING with the occasional rant post about right wing supporters/living in Argentina
    every time ben makes a long post I feel like playing this retarded song before reading it
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    vocals just make me envision a slack jaw'd college-aged chick snapping her teeth against her tongue while making sounds into an autotuned mic

very on point, good find
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    yes I like when she said ratatata it really resonated with my soul
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    mother of all ratatata's
    (1:05)

"when we rebooted this IP, one of our goals is to '''modernize''' it for current audiences" = we couldn't be bothered to engage with the source material so we took some screenshots from Google as aesthetical research and pasted it onto a modern A³ template

TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Matrix?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    along with many others (cowboy bebop live action, one piece live action; actually, Netflix live action in general), but yeah, matrix too. i want to have hope but from the trailer, it just seemed like a cash grab throwback event than an actual movie. but considering the Wachowskis' track record (Bound, Speed Racer, Cloud Atlas), I won't completely lose faith.

but yet again, the Matrix sequels. those were... yeah...
    i'll never trust people who refer to critic scores as a quantifier for a product's quality. they're basically admitting they can't form an opinion they can personally defend without a giant publication telling them to do so.
    Armored99
    Armored99
    Do you mean reviews in general? or just the critics who are often paid shills?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I've got no qualms with reviews (except for terribly written ones), my problem is with people who cite aggregate scores of said reviews as a form of defence when discussing about the aforementioned product.
    Armored99
    AYO THIS TITLE IS WILD LMAO
    never be fair to an enemy. and if you aren't, see it through. only when they are truly beaten down when they'd request for your humanity. at that point, you can either let them go and face the mercy you see fit to give them moments prior, or finish the job.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…