Anon_Y_Mousse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nonstop Nut November Day 18 - Lychee

Less of a nut than even coconuts, but short story time thanks to character limit. For most of my childhood I always thought it was a nut, and I always tried to eat the hard part aside from the flesh. Anyways... Gotta get back to actual nuts soon.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 17 - Corn Nuts

Never realized they were called as such until i searched it up by happenstance, we always called these cornicks. Anyways people call it with a name that has nuts in it, free real estate.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 15 - Nut Pizza

I actually took this one myself, didn't even know it had nuts while I was ordering. But there are no accidents, unless you ask my parents about me.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    You could say you were a Trojan Horse.
    Nonstop nut November Day 13 - Pine Nuts

We hang these nuts(artificial ofc) on our trees for Christmas, good decorations.
    Whew, I feel a bit worried for my "side project", I straight up took my dumped story ideas and put their MCs as major-ish characters. Hope this doesn't turn into a shitshow
    Nonstop Nut November Day 12 - Pecan

These nuts are always motivating, else they'd be called pecan't...

Aight I'mma head out
    Nonstop Nut November Day 11 - Rocky road ice cream

Basically chocolate ice cream with crushed nuts, sometimes with marshmallows. Great for relieving stress after an ordeal
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    I'm getting severely disappointed with this: "gonna post pics of nuts every day now." What's with these bullshit desserts? Where are the promised nuts!?
    YuriDoggo
    YuriDoggo
    I don't like nuts of any kind. They get stuck in my teeth when I chew them
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Clearly you do not appreciate the art of finely crushed nuts on ice cream. But lucky for you later's nuts are quite solid.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 10 - Hazelnuts

Mmm... Chocolate
    I do not recall having these in any other form than Nutella. If you have do tell me how they generally taste.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    It was long ago since I last ate them; they were slightly sweet.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT

i'm beginning to see things that ain't even there

on god November is testing me
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Good to see I chose my Google stock photos wisely
    >Make a brilliant plot twist with dramatic scene for a story
    > It's in the end of second volume
    > Not even done with the start.
    > Gets writers block because too busy admiring that one part.

Anyone else have something similar happen to them?
    Reactions: Cipiteca396
    SailusGebel
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    sometimes
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    It's the opposite for me (with stories I've actually started at least). I have some cool thing I want to write, so I have the motivation to power through the events before that.

But once I reach it, I find that I can't implement it to my satisfaction and quit because I don't want to waste the idea
    Nonstop Nut November Day 9 - Macadamia Nuts

Mm... Crunchy
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Macadamia yogurt 🤤
    LoliGent
    LoliGent
    I don't get this month, but you do you and leave me out of this.

That feels like it came out wrong but my point still stands.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Just someone outing but pics everyday :blob_cookie:

*waiting for more nuts*
    Nonstop Nut November Day 8 - Nut

Welp, it's that time again, not-actually-nut Monday! Yes I just made that up now. I hope you don't eat these...
    Nonstop Nut November Day 7 - Sansrival(Cashew Nut Cake)

I was originally planning to post a pic of organic nuts for today but I just ate one of these at a party earlier so here we are.(unfortunately couldn't take a picture so have this image from Google)
    Nonstop Nut November Day 6 - Pistachios

Only tried these like once ever, I think it was pretty good. Nut really sure.

Nonstop Nut November Day 5 - Walnuts

Ah fuck, wrong walnut

If you couldn't tell by the second image, I like eating candied walnuts, because sometimes instead of those salty nuts I'd like some sweet nuts to suck on instead.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    Ah, the only nut that I can't eat because of an allergy.
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Anon_Y_Mousse
    Aw damn, allergies suck, though I never really had one that I know of thankfully. Aside from orange seafood at one point but for some reason it just disappeared.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    At least walnuts are the least tasty ones, too bitter. The only reason I even tried to eat them was that they are one of the most healthy nuts.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 4 - Cashew

These are best when mixed with other nuts, though I never really ate them without other nuts, usually with garlic too.
    Nonstop Nut November Day 3 - Almonds
    Ok there's no nut in the name but it's still a nut. I like to eat em raw(well technically not but as close as you can get, so with the skin on)
    Nonstop Nut November Day 2 - Peanuts!

Roasted peanuts are probably my favorite type of nut *ahem* I mean all nuts are equal, no matter the taste or size.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…