BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we need to discuss the carbon footprint of cum evaporation
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    the only part of a liquid that evaporates is the water leaving everything else behind thus makeing a stain.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    what size women's shoe does that carbon footprint amount to
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    unmesurably small
    just when i thought i've run out of things to lewd

Minecraft Mobs Rule 63 series coming soon to Artist Showcase threads near you
    i'm waiting for my lecture to be over so i can take this day-old-due dump but then the old man said "can we have a replacement for our CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY right now?" and it was a majority agreement so now im holding my shit in pressurized rage while he bangs on about economics for the next hour

im gonna shit diamonds at the end of this
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Well, if you shit diamonds, at least you won't have any problems paying bills in your immediate future. I do recommend, however, developing a backup economic/financial plan as I highly doubt your anus can sustain this newfound strategy for too long.
    this december i would wreck my scimitar so hard i'll power wash the paint off my ceiling and kill the rats living in the attic under my roof
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Oh, so that's what you call your penis.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    my tool possesses many titles
    if i'm a really good terrorist and it comes to the endgame of a hydrogen bomb detonating in the middle of a capital city, i'd ask for a gay presidential sex tape as ransom.

doesn't matter what position. i don't care if it's trump doing a cowboy on hulk hogan or sanna marin scissoring katy perry, so long as it's a presidential sex tape.
    greyblob
    greyblob
    It's pretty much as Sake said. Queen's daughter was kidnapped. The abductor's only demand was for the prime minster to fuck a pig live on national tv.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i'm a terrorist, not a pervert.

if we were to go that far, i would've demanded something to go prolapse
    greyblob
    greyblob
    you just gotta get more creative. and for what it's worth, the pig was a female. I remember that being specifically pointed out.
    i think about the death of my parents every night.

not as a thought experiment, but as a preparation in case the spontaneous arrives. every time i go to sleep i just prepare myself for the possibility that my mother would simply not be there, or that this'll be the last time i say goodnight to my father. i do this so that i could minimize the shock and pain whenever it eventually happens.
    Mysticant
    Mysticant
    Embrace the joyous moments, treat all scuffles and conflicts with grace, and brace for the eventual parting. All of it is a tragic part of life, I wish you and your family to have blessed lives. Stay safe and treasure every moment.

-edit: Okay that is cringey. My expiry date feels closer each time I come up with such phrases.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    me too, mostly cause I want inheritance
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    well my family's poor as shit. i won't have an inheritance but objectively speaking, we might live easier with one less mouth to feed. unless it's my father, which is the family's breadwinner; then we're officially checking into Poverty Town
    mfw I got sick and my dumbass sister came along and asked "what's your favourite thing to do when you're sick"

Get better, you dumb bitch
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I just want to breath through both my nostrils
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    domestic abuse felonies are the bane of my existence
    D
    Btw, it's almost Christmas, so if you want something chibi-fied, just send me your request. 😉

Free, as usual.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Ayt. Just PM me for the specs.

I was trying to reach you in DC but somehow I can't.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I was banned from both Honeyfeed and ScribbleHub discord, that's probably why.

Send me your hashtag, I'll add you as a mate. We'll just use the DMs there.
    Saileri
    i usually try not to post two statuses in one day but i feel like it today

it definitely sucks when you write a story and no one reads it but on the flipside, it feels kinda mystical, you know? like you've written out a living, breathing, beating world, and it's just under the radar, out of sight for many. no one knows about it. it's a little personal blind spot from God where you get to play God.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    or it's a cope.

either or.
    K
    KiraMinoru
    I really don’t want to say it but... since you said it yourself... definitely copium.

Writing’s tough though. Either you keep your pride and dignity or you prostrate to the devil and offer up your soul on a silver platter by writing Girl’s Love.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i feel like a virgin looking at an aids victim and going "well at least i don't have std"
    you hate NFTs because of the environment or whatever.

i hate NFTs because they're essentially shittier Picrew

We are not the same
    Women, you may see a lot of men horny post about mommy milkers but I can assure you that the one thing that gets out meat wands instantly hard is genuine, reciprocated romance.

All we need is love.
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    Preferably in combination with big mommy milkers
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Yes it is a great extra, ngl
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Orz, which is why I don't discriminate between normal lolis and oppai lolis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…