Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: I should write a chapter that focuses on this specific character that I've been neglecting.

Also me: How do I make fantasy border crossings as annoying as possible for this character because they're a little shit.
    My child self would be both disappointed and proud of who I've become for various reasons.
    Reactions: georgelee5786
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i take a different approach to youth. i would've thrown an uppercut under my younger self without hesitation. it'll be fine. that younger self would grow up and empathize with my decision.
    If I ever become a villain in real life I probably wouldn't classify as a villain but rather a Robin hood. Not because I help the poor but because my nemesis would consist of the government and rapists.
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Oh? in this scenario which of the following two would you find more abhorrent:
    • Government agency that hunts and prosecute rapists
    • Rapists that tries to disestablish government agencies
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I would help the government when our morals align. Kind of like an unofficial villain team up. Some things are necessary to stop a worse evil.
    I may be bad at art but I can cook like a pro.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Just made burgers on a fire pit. Never did that before. It's like a grill but more tedious. Good ole gorgonzola cheese sauce with jalapenos, sauteed onions with the buns toasted on an open fire. Man I almost came all over myself. My godfather thought I was going to burn the burgers because the fire kept burning too high but I suceeded.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed it. Cooking is an amazing talent that many people enjoy.
    Who is this "her" everyone is talking about? All I see on these shops signs are "get it for her" or "The perfect gift for her". Who is she and why do so many people want to appease her? Is there some cult out there that I don't know of?
    I haven't been able to find a single can opener that will last more than a month before breaking. Thus, I have been using a knife to open all my canned food for the past three months. It's pretty annoying.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    @Paul_Tromba
    I learned to open cans with a pocket knife as a kid, takes me 30 secs. Still, its best to have a Bowie Knife to open cans. Its outrageous, its overkill, it makes for great photos, and its fun to stare at neighbors while you have a massive knife in your hand, jabbing at a can.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    My father had me open cans with a pocket knife as well when I was a kid because we went camping a lot and he always forgot the can opener. It is fun but it takes a bit longer than with a can opener.
    Aoibh
    Aoibh
    A table spoon, and a hammer
    What do you think of Mormons Paul?
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    How do feel about Pagans? Not any group in particular just paganism in general.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I disagree with pagan beliefs but I have nothing against them. They have a right to believe what they want. I mean, it even says in Romans that Christians are supposed to treat everyone with respect and kindness no matter who they are or what they believe. I try to live like this
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    There is one exception to this rule. If they are a proclaimed Christian and they actively do stuff that is against the Bible then I will call them out. Though it will be done with a kind a patient heart.
    Are you a priest Paul? I've seen you mention Christianity and some of its sects and was wondering if you were a priest or a missionary.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I am the food service director of a Christian summer Camp. I've taken some seminary classes and many of my friends are missionaries or seminarians so I know quite a bit about the different sects and what their core beliefs are
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    ah, Christian summer camp....

painful childhood memories resurface
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I'm sorry that camp was traumatic for you.
    Grammarly keeps trying to change the spelling of several words in my story because I spell with England English and not American English. I get it already! you think that SPECTRE is wrong but SPECTER isn't. I may be American but all the English words I know are spelled in a European style. Don't blame me. Blame my mother who had me read a 1989 Oxford Dictionary in order to better my spelling.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Autocorrect turned Mount Mitchell into Mount McKinley.....???
    Aoibh
    Aoibh
    That doesn't matter, its the taklest mountain in Britain
    Aoibh
    Aoibh
    Ive been meaning to hike Ben Nevis as well, but haven't gotten around to it just yet, it’s the tallest in the UK
    Sometimes the forum seems stagnant for like hours at a time. Where's the new ideas or review beggars? Where are the top tier shitposts and sketches that everyone likes? I'll tell you where! They were here at 4 AM EST and sometimes in the afternoons.
    greyblob
    greyblob
    it's done
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    if you are truly a bonafide shitposter, you don't need a platform. it's like grafitti. if there's a wall, it's a canvas. a shitpost is meant to intrude. all you did was create a containment zone, to contain true art.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    free yourself of the shackles and shit everywhere. the park, the roofs, atop the telephone pole; if there's space unused, it's space to be shit on. shitposts need not have a time of day. any day is a good day to shitpost.
    Are you a fan of horror movies?
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Not really. With the exception of monster house, I usually don't watch horror movies. That said, I am willing to try them if it comes from a good recommendation source.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil. It is a deconstruction of a lot of horror movie tropes, very funny.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Alright. I'll give it a try.
    For my next big writing project, I shall write a 2k page gospel for a cult. It shall contain rules for living a kind and emotionally stable life as well as how to make wine and mead with THC oil. One may achieve spiritual enlightenment through kindness, prayer, and weed. All will be welcomed.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Fair enough.
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    today I learned: protestants don't consume the blood and flesh of christ

I always thought it's like a fundamental sacrament for all Christians.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    We do. We just don't use wine or those weird wafers. Instead, we drink grape juice and eat homemade pita bread depending on where you go. Though we do quote the communion passage in the bible as we eat and drink to show signification.
    Just got home from my trip. Now I'm going to strip, coat myself in oil, and see how long it takes for me to escape my bathtub.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    personally, i'd cover the tub in a strong tarp, fill it with sulphuric acid, and deal with the bodies first but hey, I guess it's also fair to take a well-earned rest after taking such an arduous journey
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…