Paul_Tromba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just had the worst dream. I was taken in by these cannibal children who were using the bones of their victims to seal away a great evil that lurked in the tunnels under the town.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    @BenJepheneT
    Funny you should say Detroit. This whole thing sounds like Chaldean Town.

@Paul_Tromba If the children don't get you, their parents who all happen to have scimitars hanging on their walls, will take their chances and try to do something even worse. Let the kids eat you, its far better than what the adults plan.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    For reference, Chaldean Town is an area in Detroit that I lived in and also nearby for years where the vast majority of the population are Assyrians. Not sure if they are actual Assyrians but thats what they call themselves. Call them "Middle Easterners" and they get as mad as a Spaniard would be if you called them Mexican. Very angry.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Even saying Arab pisses them off which is weird because ancient Assyria's heartland, and capital, was in the Upper Mesopotamian area of Northern Iraq....a land with nothing but Arabs mostly, with a minority population of Kurds from further north and some a small smidgeon of Persians from Iran.
    I love my hometown but I can't stay there for too long or else my southern accent comes back and it takes a few weeks for me to revert to the midwestern accent that I picked up due to me being made fun of for my southern accent. Sometimes I can hide it till it goes away with a British or Irish accent but now I can't do that anymore because now the neighbors think I'm on the spectrum.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    Michigan is just a big mixed bag of nuts. I spent a lot of time in Flint and it is completely different from something like Frankenmuth, or Lansing, or Kalamazoo.
    SilvCrimBlac
    SilvCrimBlac
    Never been to Frankenmuth, Small town vibe though. Been to Lansing and Kalamazoo though. Lansing to me is just a smaller Detroit visually, minus the entirely boarded up and empty (crime infested) city blocks of course. I want to move to Ann Arbor to be honest. Fell in love with that place during the Summer I was there. That or go back to Durham, NC.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    @SilvCrimBlac I grew up in NC and know what you mean. Though, I'm the same way as I have more of a Georgia/Louisiana accent due to living in the boondocks and my parents hanging out with people who were from those area's.
    Me, jumping from a scene where the MCs get high with ancient Greek gods in the lower intestines of the universe to a beach episode. Then jumping into more time travel shenanigans before making my MC suffer after giving his best friend's dead wife knowledge about milfs and vines: Parkour!
    I've been saving my money so that when America is finally on its last leg I can move the Alaskan wilderness and live off the land while also training my body to become a Monk.
    Reactions: georgelee5786
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    i'm not really a big fan of the hermit hut way of prepping
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I'm also open to communal survival
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    I suspect you wouldn't be able to reach it if you waited until the collapse was imminent. Go now, or maybe get a 'summer home' and practice. You might find that it's better to move somewhere... warmer.
    So my eyes are weird. Not because of any natural-born deformity but because of a gas explosion. During which, my retinas were burned. Now my eyes are hella sensitive to light and are now a vivid gray color. There is also a yellow ring around my pupil. Due to the whole light sensitivity thing, I have excellent night vision but I go practically blind anyone turns on an LED light in my general vicinity.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    Not going to lie 'The Magic Railroad' is still my favorite Thomas the Tank Engine movie and childhood movie at that.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I'm with you there. It was so good for its time and it's always a nostalgia trip.
    A
    Amok
    "masturbation ain't illegal, but if it was people would probably take the law into their own hands XD" forgot that one, drinking a beer watching this shit (y)
    It's not delivery, It's depression!
    peelsdeeni
    peelsdeeni
    I thought delivery would've been laziness or procrastination.

Depression's more like, laying in bed doing nothing but staring at the wall for a solid 2 hours before finally getting up to get yourself a bowl of cereal while contemplating if this is all that life has to offer.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Never have I heard a better analogy. You have the right idea.
    Just had the worst weed. There are all these bats. Everywhere! And these nudist midgets won't stop dancing in a fucking circle. I don't know what I ate. I just saw this weird-ass winter flower and ate it. Don't ever just eat random shit you find in the woods.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Paul blink twice if you're utterly incapacitated cause your dumbass mistook pure, uncut heroin for coke again
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Blinks rapidly and switching between eyes
    If you're a 12-year-old girl,
    And you're high on marijuana,
    Don't ride your bike
    Just realized I made a character that is way too OP and the only limitation they have is to be kind to everyone and can't use magecraft. He also needs to do whatever the God of the world tells him to do. Basically, he's a prophet with an instant healing factor, is immune to all physical and magical damage, and can use a power that is basically magecraft on steroids as it doesn't need a cost or prep.
    It's pretty stupid how TCG's whole point is to defeat your opponent. Yet, it's considered rude or dishonorable to use most counter mechanics or stall mechanics that are placed in the game. Even though such mechanics exist to help people win the game. Like, what do you mean it's bad for me to counter your FTK combo but okay for you to use said combo?
    I have an announcement! After 14 years I have finally completed all of Oblivions sidequest and main quests. I remember the first time I ever played. My stepdad was passed out drunk on the couch while his friend railed a line of coke before introducing me to his bootlegged Oblivion game.
    Me: I should write a chapter that focuses on this specific character that I've been neglecting.

Also me: How do I make fantasy border crossings as annoying as possible for this character because they're a little shit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…