Agentt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do circumcised people ever wonder where their foreskin would be right now?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Ahh, just wait till the uncircumcised people arrive, then it will be even more
    Agentt
    Agentt
    And let me plant the flag by saying I am the first
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    When guys send me unsolicited dick pics, I make fun of them if they are cut, and they never bother me again
    Every game is a variation of Rock Paper Scissors
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    True with the elements.
    Either sword beaten by lance beaten by axe. Or water overpower fire overpower wood/green/earth etc.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Indeed, and cricket, football etc are just rock paper scissors with accuracy included
    hehehe oh i see:blob_sweat: i will do! I under stand now. but i wonder is there only that in here? do peoples only want such things :blob_hmm:
    It pains me to see new members not know the history of this land
    You know how school teaches heroine is called crack?

I believe they are causing this.

If there were no standard name, people would be calling heroine as something like Taxi, or Pineapple, and that would make the police's work harder to track them down.

So, we just teach potential future drug dealers and/or buyers that heroine is called crack.
    Here's a moral dilemma, there is an infinitely long track with infinite humans tied to it. A train is running, crushing and killing instantly whoever it runs on. Since at any point of time, infinite humans have been killed, and infinite are left, is it unethical to just watch them die in agony for eternity?
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    You know, that's a really good description of the problem I run into when I think about turning everyone immortal. All the people who died already are kinda fucked, right? But you really can't afford to wait another second.
    Reactions: Agentt
    Nekroz
    Nekroz
    Do... Do you have to watch?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Hm? No, you can just walk away if you want. But then there is no popcorn
    D
    Nice catgirl you got there dude
    In regards to my, "Can God create something not even he can defeat" thread, I don't want to resurrect a dead thread, so here is something i thought of.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    He can create a wife, tho technically it would be his daughter
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    Can't remember exactly, but reminded me of a story once heard about a Polynesian? god who created everything, and wanted a partner so finally created a wife. Perhaps it was this? But also reminded of this.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Even we have a god who created a wife, but wife said it's incest and ran to the sky
    Seeing 2 girls have a cat fight somehow makes me feel happy in a manly way
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Well, this was made for a certain feature request. You have to admit there was a thrill there
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Oh, you were reading that drama too? I Think Alice made the most sense with her argument and the other wasn't saying much for her argument other than "you're wrong and I'm right." It was definitely interesting.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Indeed, I can understand the frustration of posting a chapter when it's 1am for your target audience instead of 1pm, but damn.,,
    It's kiss your nee chan day
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Then go for it!

Disclaimer: Kiss your nee chan day only covers a cheek kiss. We are not responsible for any other type of kiss
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    I'd go for a tongue kiss and hope it escalates into something else
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I shall pray for your success
    The feel of pee is quite wonderful, it's perfect temperature and glides over the skin so smoothly
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    Oh, I thought you were standing with one leg dangling over the toilet and pissing on your calf to watch it trickle down.
    • Wow
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you think an anal veteran would have enough rectal circumference that when they shit they don't shit. the poop just slides out effortlessly?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I would say no, because any good anal veteran would exercise his muscles to the point it's so tight that the poop gives them a prostrate massage
    Say something that users from this forum will get aneurism.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    You know that feeling when you are eating your girlfriend out and you taste that horse semen and suddenly you are like, "Oh Granma, so that's how you died!"
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    You won't get in. It's locked. :blob_neutral:
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Then we need to annoy persuade him till he opens.

If not, I have a handy crowbar
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    Unfortunate, but handy crowbar got dented. I have dinoelephants as my bodyguards.

It helps to curb distraction on SHF. Feels being pulled back in again though.
    Making threads like those are an excellent way of racking up likes
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I never realized this, but my reaction score is pretty high on the rankings, about #9?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…