OokamiKasumi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which stories on scribblehub do you think are memorable?
    Reactions: OokamiKasumi
    OokamiKasumi
    OokamiKasumi
    I find battle-manga type stories Boring. It's too easy to guess the plot. Once I can guess the plot, the story is over for me. I prefer twists and surprises in my stories. I am not so easily entertained as a high-schooler. (I left high-school a loooong time ago.)
    melchi
    melchi
    I like battle manga style writing, but with any progression fantasy, the constant need to make things seem more powerful as they get more powerful gets kinda silly after a bit.

When someone can cut a planet in half with a sword it reads to me like "This is a silly waste of time"
    Characters that have that level of power tend to be impossible to empathize with.
    OokamiKasumi
    OokamiKasumi
    Exactly!
    -- When you have a character that can end the world, how do you end their story? It's not like they can settle down and farm!
    -- Getting married is also out of the question. Seriously, would you try to sleep with someone that can shatter your bones if they hug you too tightly? Not me!
    Reactions: melchi
    Ah, I thought I recognized your name but couldn't place it until just now. You are on the Lemmasoft Forums, correct? Good to see you again. I've enjoyed your tutorial threads here.
    Reactions: OokamiKasumi
    OokamiKasumi
    OokamiKasumi
    Yep That's me! I'm glad you liked my tutorials! Sadly, they're seriously out of date. I need to get back into game making.

melchi
    melchi
    Ooo you make games too? Impressive.
    OokamiKasumi
    OokamiKasumi
    I have 13 finished games, but they're all tiny.
    -- DarkErotica Games on Blogspot.
    The list of games is on the right.
    '-'
    How come no one's welcomed you yet, even though you've made several threads?

Welcome to SHF!
    I hope you have been and will have a wonderful time here!

*gives you many huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…