Yorda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

Reactions: ohko
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I also had a nightmare about a black apocalypse dragon, but I ran out of energy to write that. Breath so hot it turned the rocky plateau molten and vitrified the ground. Caused a tornado, yada yada, how can mere mortals dare to oppose this beast of hell.

It would be interesting to write from the perspective of a port town dweller that witnessed the night of wind and fire.
    *snuggles with Yo-chan and gives some flapjack to Xiao Yo*
    \(^o^)/

X
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Didn't know what Xiao meant until I googled.

Yorda: What do you do when you see the heroine?
    Yoyo: Get henchmen to push down stairs! Ohohoho
    Yorda: Very good. Only a third-rate villainess would push the heroine down the stairs themselves!
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Lol
    Such a loving family.
    (^-^)

X
    I just went to a gala event where 99% of the people there were from more affluent families than me and I felt sooo much like a fish out of water. This will be good experience and information for writing my novel!
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I'd always drop a 红包 joke whenever one walks past. They either laugh, or they remember and slide me a five or a ten. Killing two birds with one stone.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I knew nobody and they probably don't know what a red packet is. Would you still drop your red packet jokes? :blob_teehee:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    This means that I need to keep working my way up so I can be in the bottom 2% instead of 1%! Gahahaha
    Wednesday came and @BenJepheneT was here. That's all anybody needs to know. =D
    Yorda
    Yorda
    WOW! So many people are waiting for Wednesdays now! @BenJepheneT has so many fans. I'll recreate the horror I saw this morning.

Benben: "[stuff] *smacks lips* *lick* [stuff] shit in my pants [end]"

Yorda: *Panic*

Seeya next Wednesday Benben!

Edit: The way I understood it is that he was beseeching me to shit in his pants. :blob_blank: Misunderstanding?
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I interpreted that as a new creative way of shitposting :blob_hmm:
    We all know, that he wants to leave a mark, and that’s only possible by one up the weird/shocking factor.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Well, that's the best I could come up with that Wednesday. I was thinking of doing something akin to last Wednesday but I had no time, so I chose the next best thing, which turned out to be the best thing.
    Reactions: Yorda
    I thought of a new story. It came to me in a nightmare. The generic name popping into my mind is Blademaster. There is no magic in this story; instead of magic there are arms and other oddities. I think this might be horror genre. :s_eek:

I think it will be tricky to pull off because the worldbuilding is so strange (probably since the idea came from a nightmare).
    *lick*

Helplessness Blues by the Fleet Foxes is a song that goes exactly by its name. It's about the blues and it's as helpless as a ball rolling next to a cliff.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    It stays completely true to its folk song roots while retaining its indie specialty. The way the song reaches its chorus is comparable to a flowing stream. It's completely rid of transition and it simply just flows along with the tone. By the time you realized the chorus, you're already humming halfway through it, and surprised that you haven't even noticed how it got there.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    The lyrics, though retains themes of helplessness and regret, is backed up by a peculiar choice of music that heavily invokes the feeling of hope and chance. It's not a sad song about missed chances, but rather a song that advises those who listens to take a closer look, and take the opportunities that come, lest you become the one the lyrics sing of.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    The music itself is soft and mellowed, which makes for a good late-night homework/thesis soundtrack. Plus, the five-minute run-time means you have a good deal of pure, uninterrupted folk guitar to feel nostalgic and mushy to while you're at it.

Try it, my lovely kvinna. It's Melon Approved.
    Okay, my vocabulary studies have provided a more accurate name for this site, "titillatinghub.com".
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i got a blanket fort here, wanna join? We got warm milk and some almonds to chew on
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Don't run away from me. That only excites me more. You need to walk backwards slowly and not break eye contact. I can smell fear.

But seriously, what I meant is this site generates a lot of slightly sexual material ... if not sexual.

Edit: I will also join the blanket fort to hide from myself.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you brought magazines?
    *smacks lips*

*LORK*
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I don't know what a Lork is, and I'm better off not knowing. Thank you for another Wednesday!
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I look forward to Wednesdays, which is excellent since some people hate that day the most during the week!
    As I study more vocabulary the numerous words bring to mind creative ideas that I could incorporate into my story ... but half the time it's as horror. For example, use of the word vivisection in my story might beget a strange scene~!~
    I've been improving as a person over the past short while. I have a temporary full-time job (sapping my energy each day) while I am applying to graduate school (which is a bit worrying and mysterious in execution). I am trying to improve my vocabulary through self-study each day by creating word lists. However, the one thing I am not attending to is my hobbies and writing. :blob_pout:
    been thinking about you bruh, where u at

*lick*

miss u ;(
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda: No no, I assure you that there is nothing strange going on here.
    Kotohood: :blob_neutral:
    Yorda: Really, this isn't weird. It's perfectly normal. Toe licking.
    Yorda: This is the right place to post this. I'm sure of it.
    Yorda: I seem to be having a hard time extrospectively finding evidence that licking people you miss is normal.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    look Koto, it's like Christians looking at gays. why are you in love with your same kind? they can't comprehend, and thus they reject the idea. don't be a christian koto. be gay, and lick toes every wednesday
    Kotohood
    To welcome in the new year I am writing my story, which I have neglected. My hopes are that I can procrastinate less and attempt to reach my goals more! Normally I don't do anything special, but this time I am giving the new year a bit more meaning with my actions and it is only important if I want it to be.
    I find some words really hard to understand because there exist no clear examples that I can find. Name one object that clearly makes a distinctive Strident sound. Try to name something that make a jangling noise. Find a jangling noise example for me. What the hell is a jangling noise?!
    Scribbler
    Scribbler
    Keys make a jangling sound. For strident, think of two metal crates grating against one another.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Screeching metal can be the most widely used example. I mean, just put it in any scenario involving two pieces of metal going in frequent contact with each other and slot in the words screeching metal.

Worked for me, idk bout you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…