(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

LifeContinuesOn

I plan to have a sort of have a four party choose your own adventure style game, I made up this story when I was bored and played it with my friends whenever we had nothing to do. All the times I have done this it had always been one on one, so trying to create a party of people will be a new idea. Sort of D&D Esq, but more of I&A (Isekai and Adventure) EDIT: (I'm changing the name to just I&A, because its shorter and easier to read)(2 Spots Filled 2 Spots left)(Ok I realize it will be a bit difficult for each character to meet each other and I am switching this to lock when 4 people join, Ill just make a lot of mini rpg rp's to the people who want to play, and this one will still exist for the existent players though)

Basic principle, the first 4 people who want to play will find themselves pulled through a vortex into a random location, (Usually another world) with one mundane Item they bring along with them. No matter what it is I take a spin on it and make it some sort of enchanted weapon that you will use for the majority of the adventure, some interesting takes; Harmonica, Frying pan, Ballpoint pen, Piece of cardboard, Rubber duck, etc. etc.

All you need to play this game is a pen and paper to record your inventory, because I'll pretty much let you pick up anything you find. Had one adventure where the player just threw everything they had as a weapon, constantly picking up new things to throw. A bit difficult to calculate damage but it was interesting to say the least.

When the first player is ready to begin they can start the adventure, putting themselves however far ahead from the rest of the players before they meet up. If 4 player spots are filled you'll just have to wait for the next Vortex Stories Episode to come out, because I will be posting multiple whenever I'm bored. Everyone can always read this as a story once there is a bit more content here.

I will update the story as soon as I can, which will at least be more then once each day. If you are interested being a character for this story, all you need is a name and the item you will bring. If the 4 player spots are filled sorry, but you'll have to wait till next episode to play.

I am perfectly fine if someone wants to archive these adventures as a story or story idea. This is mainly all for fun.

Here is the Single player version

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

Everyone starts in an large room with white walls, There is a big chest in the center of the room holding various Items. Searching through it you find an interesting item to fiddle with. While you were messing about and looking around a Vortex opens and you are dragged in. Landing you in a forest. Banged up and bruised you stand up, looking around you, but all you can see is forest and more forest. You have the following choices:

1. Wander Around
  2. Pick something up from the ground
  3. Climb a Tree to scout
  4. Your Call (You can really do anything)

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

(For talking outside of Game use Parenthesis)
" For talking in the Game use Quotations."
For thinking use Italics
Keywords and Choices will be Bold
Descriptions are normal text

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

(I'm bored, so the next best thing is to make the so called "Empty Room" less empty and add character)

vic20

I plan to have a sort of have a four party choose your own adventure style game, I made up this story when I was bored and played it with my friends whenever we had nothing to do. All the times I have done this it had always been one on one, so trying to create a party of people will be a new idea. Sort of D&D Esq, but more of I&A (Isekai and Adventure)

Basic principle, the first 4 people who want to play will find themselves pulled through a vortex into a random location, (Usually another world) with one mundane Item they bring along with them. No matter what it is I take a spin on it and make it some sort of enchanted weapon that you will use for the majority of the adventure, some interesting takes; Harmonica, Frying pan, Ballpoint pen, Piece of cardboard, Rubber duck, etc. etc.

All you need to play this game is a pen and paper to record your inventory, because I'll pretty much let you pick up anything you find. Had one adventure where the player just threw everything they had as a weapon, constantly picking up new things to throw. A bit difficult to calculate damage but it was interesting to say the least.

When the first player is ready to begin they can start the adventure, putting themselves however far ahead from the rest of the players before they meet up. If 4 player spots are filled you'll just have to wait for the next Vortex Stories Episode to come out, because I will be posting multiple whenever I'm bored.

I will update the story as soon as I can, which will at least be more then once each day. If you are interested being a character for this story, all you need is a name and the item you will bring. If the 4 player spots are filled sorry, but you'll have to wait till next episode to play.

I am perfectly fine if someone wants to archive these adventures as a story or story idea. This is mainly all for fun.
I choose an imitation sword of excalibur from my collection (of sword i made as a hobby)

LifeContinuesOn

(Alright so Imma start the story then, as your the only player so far I will use You, when talking but if more people join I will call you Alfred, unless you want to be called Alfred right away)

You pull Excalibur from the chest. You are very familiar with the sword as it was made by you, but before you could continue to reminisce about the past the Vortex grabs you and pulls you through, and soon you are falling through the air. With a crash through the trees, you finally reach the ground. Not much worse for wear other then a few scratches from the trees and aching from the crash to the ground.

What do you do?

Michuyu

(I'm interested in playing ^^ I've never done anything like this though haha. So all I need to do is give a name and an item I chose from the box right? If that's the case, I'll go with the name Chresa, and I picked up a feather from the box.)

vic20

(Alright so Imma start the story then, as your the only player so far I will use You, when talking but if more people join I will call you Alfred, unless you want to be called Alfred right away)

You pull Excalibur from the chest. You are very familiar with the sword as it was made by you, but before you could continue to reminisce about the past the Vortex grabs you and pulls you through, and soon you are falling through the air. With a crash through the trees, you finally reach the ground. Not much worse for wear other then a few scratches from the trees and aching from the crash to the ground.

What do you do?
(I would definitely bent my anger and pain from falling to the ground and the scratches by saying some very bad words)
"F*ck what the h*ll have just happened "
where the h*ll am i?
i start to look around to see if there is something else around

LifeContinuesOn

(I would definitely bent my anger and pain from falling to the ground and the scratches by saying some very bad words)
"F*ck what the h*ll have just happened "
where the h*ll am i?
i start to look around to see if there is something else around
Alfred looked around only to see sticks and stones, and luckily he had no broken bones. Jokes aside he seemed to be in a deep forest, big fir-like trees and shrubs everywhere. There were a few big branches that broke off from the trees as he was landing, and there was the scent of something flowery far to the off to the left, where there seemed to be a cave shrouded in vines.

LifeContinuesOn

(I'm interested in playing ^^ I've never done anything like this though haha. So all I need to do is give a name and an item I chose from the box right? If that's the case, I'll go with the name Chresa, and I picked up a feather from the box.)
(Alright then, Chresa will start kinda close to Alfred though if you two meet its up to the choices you take, If I get your pronouns incorrect let me know)

After Chresa held the feather in their her she was whisked through the Vortex, falling down but the fall was short as she was caught by a branch entwined through vines on the side of a cliff, the dense forest surrounded the cliffside, with Chresa caught halfway down.

vic20

Alfred looked around only to see sticks and stones, and luckily he had no broken bones. Jokes aside he seemed to be in a deep forest, big fir-like trees and shrubs everywhere. There were a few big branches that broke off from the trees as he was landing, and there was the scent of something flowery far to the off to the left, where there seemed to be a cave shrouded in vines.
i should explore a bit the terrain before going to look for that flowery scent.
look for any sings of live around and since he can't see any kind of animal trail then climb one of the trees and call to see if there is someone out there

LifeContinuesOn

i should explore a bit the terrain before going to look for that flowery scent.
look for any sings of live around and since he can't see any kind of animal trail then climb one of the trees and call to see if there is someone out there
After taking a closer look at the surroundings, it could be determined to be an extremely wide Valley, with one side being a mountainside cliff, and after climbing a tree did Alfred truly see the other side of the valley, as there was another mountainside cliff to the right. Occasionally there would be odd looking birds flying by, one kind would fly by changing colors. At least it proves that there is life in this forest, although you did not see any animals in the trees nor any tracks which was odd. Something might be driving away the animals.

vic20

After taking a closer look at the surroundings, it could be determined to be an extremely wide Valley, with one side being a mountainside cliff, and after climbing a tree did Alfred truly see the other side of the valley, as there was another mountainside cliff to the right. Occasionally there would be odd looking birds flying by, one kind would fly by changing colors. At least it proves that there is life in this forest, although you did not see any animals in the trees nor any tracks which was odd. Something might be driving away the animals.
after seen the odd state of the forest Alfred sweat a little because of fear and choose to explore the cave with reluctance he grip the sword and start to enter warily the cave

LifeContinuesOn

after seen the odd state of the forest Alfred sweat a little bexause of fear and choose to explore the cave with reluctance he grip the sword and start to enter warily the cave
Entering the cave there was a vast field of flowers. There were some glowing stalagmites on the ground illuminating the cavern, with stalactites dripping water from above. The vines kept the cavern dark and it was a wonder how all these flowers grew without sunlight. The cavern was humid and slightly cold. The flowers were slightly luminescent as they were glowing with a dim light as well. In the very back of the cavern was a great apple tree, and it was huge! The apples, appeared to be purple in color and there were a lot of them that had fallen from the tree. Past the apple tree there was a lit tunnel, leading who knows where.

Michuyu

(Alright then, Chresa will start kinda close to Alfred though if you two meet its up to the choices you take, If I get your pronouns incorrect let me know)

After Chresa held the feather in their her she was whisked through the Vortex, falling down but the fall was short as she was caught by a branch entwined through vines on the side of a cliff, the dense forest surrounded the cliffside, with Chresa caught halfway down.

What the heck just happened?? It's just my luck to be caught on a cliff side... with nothing but the feather in my hand.

She looks around to see if she could grab onto anything to pull herself up onto the edge of the cliff or if there is a ledge down below where she can safely drop onto.

vic20

Entering the cave there was a vast field of flowers. There were some glowing stalagmites on the ground illuminating the cavern, with stalactites dripping water from above. The vines kept the cavern dark and it was a wonder how all these flowers grew without sunlight. The cavern was humid and slightly cold. The flowers were slightly luminescent as they were glowing with a dim light as well. In the very back of the cavern was a great apple tree, and it was huge! The apples, appeared to be purple in color and there were a lot of them that had fallen from the tree. Past the apple tree there was a lit tunnel, leading who knows where.
after seen the water he felt relieved
at least there is a source of water.
and then after seen the purple apple he choose to take one with him and later see if it was save to eat it.
he fealt that exploring all the cave was important to use it as a base to survive in the forest and plan for the future so he went to the lit tunnel to see if there was something else in the cave he could use
(
have to go to sleep continue later good nightto all).