(𝐑𝐏𝐆) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

LifeContinuesOn

(I fell asleep too, but here)
what should i check first?
then Alfred remember the plant and fruit and choose to read about plants, food and medicine
if i want to survive here i should also search ways of self defense, maybe magic?
With growing excitement he started to search the books to read.
before that i should see if i can lock the elevator again?, is not like there is danger out there if there is still a barrier that was written in the diary but...
after thinking he gave up in looking to lock the elevator but took the diary and map with him to be safe
The books did not say what knowledge they were holding but luckily there was a plaque on the shelves, but there was mainly 5 different plaques. the Book rows were: Herbs and Potions/Fluids and Poisons; Buildings and Architecture; Gardening and Plants; Runes and Uses; History and Prophecies.

Last edited:

vic20

(I fell asleep too, but here)

The books did not say what knowledge they were holding but luckily there was a plaque on the shelves, but there was mainly 5 different plaques. the Book rows were: Herbs and Potions/Fluids and Poisons; Buildings and Architecture; Gardening and Plants; Runes and Uses; History and Prophecies.
Alfred choose to read first about herbs and potions>then fluid and poisons>runes and uses and finish with gardening and plants.
As he was reading then he heard some kind of noise that seemed like the growl of some beast.
and became alert

what the hell was that?
alfred looked around but didn't see anything, then the noise once again made him put the book down and get the sword and take a defensive stance and say aloud
"i dont know who you are or where you are but i have a sword and i am not afraid of using it".
then the noice appeared again just stronger and this time he found the source of the sound, alfred looked down to his own stomach.
"
damn... so it was just my stomach".
thankfully no one saw or heard that.
feeling quite relieved thathe was alone. Or so he tough because just when he became relieved then he again heard some giggles.
damn so shameful
alfred then blush from embarrassment, he tried to hide it by yelling angrily to the air
" yeah, yeah.. so funny have you no shame to laugh at someones misfortune?".
( i was kind of thinking that maybe he have become the source of fun and entertainment for some or fairys or ghosts or small sentient dolls or golems)

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

Chresa made her way towards the elevator, but it seemed locked or stuck somehow. So, she decided to go back to the lake where there were the strange birds.

I wonder if they're still there. Maybe I can try to approach one this time. I feel a bit more protected.
The birds were small in number with a couple on the trees, and a few by the edge of the lake for a drink. Less of you being safe they would fly away whenever you tried to get close, but one, a small one, did a couple of circles around you before experimentally landing on your shoulder.

Michuyu

The birds were small in number with a couple on the trees, and a few by the edge of the lake for a drink. Less of you being safe they would fly away whenever you tried to get close, but one, a small one, did a couple of circles around you before experimentally landing on your shoulder.
"Hey there." I whisper adoringly.

I wonder why it's not afraid of me. Maybe it's just curious. I hope its parents don't attack me.

Chresa gently pets the small bird.

LifeContinuesOn

Alfred choose to read first about herbs and potions>then fluid and poisons>runes and uses and finish with gardening and plants.
As he was reading then he heard some kind of noise that seemed like the growl of some beast.
and became alert

what the hell was that?
alfred looked around but didn't see anything, then the noise once again made him put the book down and get the sword and take a defensive stance and say aloud
"i dont know who you are or where you are but i have a sword and i am not afraid of using it".
then the noice appeared again just stronger and this time he found the source of the sound, alfred looked down to his own stomach.
"
damn... so it was just my stomach".
thankfully no one saw or heard that.
feeling quite relieved thathe was alone. Or so he tough because just when he became relieved then he again heard some giggles.
damn so shameful
alfred then blush from embarrassment, he tried to hide it by yelling angrily to the air
" yeah, yeah.. so funny have you no shame to laugh at someones misfortune?".
( i was kind of thinking that maybe he have become the source of fun and entertainment for some or fairys or ghosts or small sentient dolls or golems)
"Yeah that was a bit of a ridiculous outburst." Alfred hears a dull voice in his mind, but its not his insanity speaking.

LifeContinuesOn

"Hey there." I whisper adoringly.

I wonder why it's not afraid of me. Maybe it's just curious. I hope its parents don't attack me.

Chresa gently pets the small bird.
The bird coo's and nuzzled your hand before fluttering off. Leaving behind a translucent feather on the ground.

Michuyu

The bird coo's and nuzzled your hand before fluttering off. Leaving behind a translucent feather on the ground.
Huh.

Chresa picks up the feather. You almost couldn't see it if you didn't know it was there. She puts it in her inventory.

Maybe I can use it for something in the future.

Chresa walks over to the water again to get a drink of water. She hadn't had a drink in a while. Then she decided to test out her new armor. Arei said that the feather she had merged with her armor would be able to give her a sort of boost in her jumps or something.

(I am running into a few personal issues, so I won't be active for a while. I don't know how long. I hope everyone is doing well!! <3)

vic20

"Yeah that was a bit of a ridiculous outburst." Alfred hears a dull voice in his mind, but its not his insanity speaking.
coughing alfred tried to not sound feeling a little ashamed of his emotional outburst.
" ok i am sorry for my sudden emotional outburst voice in my head"

LifeContinuesOn

coughing alfred tried to not sound feeling a little ashamed of his emotional outburst.
" ok i am sorry for my sudden emotional outburst voice in my head"
"I am not a voice in your head, this is just how I speak." In a matter of fact tone the vocie replied "And I am sorry for I was not the one to laugh at you, she did, and I am sorry for her mistake."

vic20

"I am not a voice in your head, this is just how I speak." In a matter of fact tone the vocie replied "And I am sorry for I was not the one to laugh at you, she did, and I am sorry for her mistake."
"She?"
(Going to sleep see you tomorrow)

furnace

(Can I join? Do I need to read the previous 8 pages to stay relevant to the game? )
(If there is free space, My name is Dwight Reed , I pick up a dictionary)

LifeContinuesOn

(Sorry, been kinda busy with new ideas for novels so I haven't been doing much of this story, yes you can join, but there might be longer waiting times as i think up the story for everyone)

LifeContinuesOn

Should I continue this? It's been quite awhile and was wondering if anybody cared or even wanted to still do this.

furnace

Should I continue this? It's been quite awhile and was wondering if anybody cared or even wanted to still do this.
I just realized that I was still watching this thread. I am down for it if you are going to continue it. :blob_cookie:
(I will also have to read up the rules again.)

LifeContinuesOn

I just realized that I was still watching this thread. I am down for it if you are going to continue it. :blob_cookie:
(I will also have to read up the rules again.)
I’ll probably make a new thread with new characters, with less players though cus this one was kinda hectic with only 4