(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

Michuyu

The town wasn't all that big only spanning around 10 kilometers around, with a big fountain in the middle of the plaza-like center of town. The fountain didn't look super pristine, though if you see through the rust and greenery on it, you could see the spectacular fountain of the past. The goldish hue still present through the rust, and the ornate fixtures still prominent despite the leafy exterior. The water was clean, completely clear with very small creatures swimming around, a few tadpoles and young frogs inside. The colors of the frogs weren't dull but a bright shiny green similar to the grass of the lake, some sitting on lily pads that were scattered around in the water. It was a bit unsure where Chresa was supposed to put her items, other then finding a relatively open spot.
"This is so cute!" I looked for an open spot where I could put my items.

Chresa puts down her items and takes off her jacket. Then she wrapped the jacket around the bronze ingot and the white feather before placing it gently into the fountain.

LifeContinuesOn

"This is so cute!" I looked for an open spot where I could put my items.

Chresa puts down her items and takes off her jacket. Then she wrapped the jacket around the bronze ingot and the white feather before placing it gently into the fountain.
Instead of sinking the items instead float on top of the water, and a layer of the water ripples covering the items in a layer of the clear water. a light comes from nowhere and soon there is a ball of light surrounding the items in the fountain, but the layer of water stops the light from shining anywhere but in the fountain, and even the frogs seem impressed. Soon the light fades and floating on the top of the water is a thin long cuirass, with long brown sleeves connected to a longish coat under the dull bronze plating. On the back however, was a pair of small wings. They were not big enough to sustain flight, but they looked substantial enough to lift off of the ground for a second or two. Only when putting on the armor would Chresa find out how to use the wings.

Michuyu

"Ah!" I pick up the armor with a sense of pride. The wings look so cute! I eventually figure out how to put it on, and find that Arei was right. It wasn't unbearably heavy at all. Okay, now I need to make a bag with this grass bundle so I don't have to carry that iron bucket in my hands all the time. Just like how they taught me in the arts and crafts club at school.

Chresa creates a grassy bag of some sort, big enough to fit the iron bucket, but with shorter straps than she initially wanted. She then makes her way back towards Alivia.

LifeContinuesOn

"Ah!" I pick up the armor with a sense of pride. The wings look so cute! I eventually figure out how to put it on, and find that Arei was right. It wasn't unbearably heavy at all. Okay, now I need to make a bag with this grass bundle so I don't have to carry that iron bucket in my hands all the time. Just like how they taught me in the arts and crafts club at school.

Chresa creates a grassy bag of some sort, big enough to fit the iron bucket, but with shorter straps than she initially wanted. She then makes her way back towards Alivia.
As the geared up Chresa approaches Alivia speaks. "Did you have a good sleep? Those Inn beds are kinda old but they're also untouched by time."

Michuyu

As the geared up Chresa approaches Alivia speaks. "Did you have a good sleep? Those Inn beds are kinda old but they're also untouched by time."
"Yep! It was actually the best sleep I had in a while." No parents to barge in every hour to check if I was alone and sleeping. It was only one time that Jake climbed in through the window, and it's not like we're even dating. He's my best friend for crying out loud! I wish he was here with me right now.

"I just wanted to come to say thank you for everything, Alivia. Oh- I learned your name from Arei in the armor shop. I'm Chresa by the way." I say before walking off. "I'll be in the orchard, so if anyone at all is looking for me, I'll be there. See you again whenever I get back!"

Chresa walks off towards the orchard.

LifeContinuesOn

"Yep! It was actually the best sleep I had in a while." No parents to barge in every hour to check if I was alone and sleeping. It was only one time that Jake climbed in through the window, and it's not like we're even dating. He's my best friend for crying out loud! I wish he was here with me right now.

"I just wanted to come to say thank you for everything, Alivia. Oh- I learned your name from Arei in the armor shop. I'm Chresa by the way." I say before walking off. "I'll be in the orchard, so if anyone at all is looking for me, I'll be there. See you again whenever I get back!"

Chresa walks off towards the orchard.
"Alright, see you later!" The cheery voiced Alivia was as still as ever, but she was in fact happy to see her. Chresa continued on her way back to the orchard and it was pretty much the same as last time. A wide variety of fruit trees and the two weirdest trees sitting closest to the sign. A big lake with the occasional bird landing on a branch.
(So the two odd trees were in fact the lunch pail tree from wizard of oz, and each lunch is apparently random, so you get a new lunch each time you pick a pail off of the tree, you'll get something different, the other tree was a satchel tree, which you haven't interacted with yet)

Michuyu

"Alright, see you later!" The cheery voiced Alivia was as still as ever, but she was in fact happy to see her. Chresa continued on her way back to the orchard and it was pretty much the same as last time. A wide variety of fruit trees and the two weirdest trees sitting closest to the sign. A big lake with the occasional bird landing on a branch.
(So the two odd trees were in fact the lunch pail tree from wizard of oz, and each lunch is apparently random, so you get a new lunch each time you pick a pail off of the tree, you'll get something different, the other tree was a satchel tree, which you haven't interacted with yet)
(OMG I totally forgot about the red bag tree haha TwT)
I don't know why I was expecting anything to be different... I guess I should check out the other tree with the red fruits.

Chresa walks over to see what the reb bag tree could be hiding in them.

LifeContinuesOn

(OMG I totally forgot about the red bag tree haha TwT)
I don't know why I was expecting anything to be different... I guess I should check out the other tree with the red fruits.

Chresa walks over to see what the reb bag tree could be hiding in them.
Pulling one bag from the tree, and unzipping it to find a few items in there that were a bit odd. There was a school pencil, and empty notebook, and a uninflated party balloon. It was bit random, and shared no clue of what the tree was.
(The bags are small like the ones used to hold marbles)

Michuyu

Pulling one bag from the tree, and unzipping it to find a few items in there that were a bit odd. There was a school pencil, and empty notebook, and a uninflated party balloon. It was bit random, and shared no clue of what the tree was.
(The bags are small like the ones used to hold marbles)
This will be useful for taking notes, but why is there a balloon?

Chresa looks in another bag to see if it has anything different and maybe more useful.

LifeContinuesOn

This will be useful for taking notes, but why is there a balloon?

Chresa looks in another bag to see if it has anything different and maybe more useful.
Unzipping another bag, all that was inside was a fork, a tube of chapstick, and a fake flower.

Michuyu

Unzipping another bag, all that was inside was a fork, a tube of chapstick, and a fake flower.
I guess I can use these bags for storage at least.

Chresa takes the bag and empties its contents into the first bag and then stuffs the now empty bag into the first bag as well. It wasn't big, but it fit everything so far. It didn't seem like it would fit anymore. She looked at the sign again and decided to go towards the elevator, whatever that meant.

LifeContinuesOn

(Well technically the elevator is locked and Alfred has the key on the lowest floor, but you can go to the area of the elevator, if Alfred decides to use it while you are in the area is when youll notice)
(Where was Alred last? I think Chresa is about to use the elevator and it seemed like he was near that area?)