(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

Michuyu

(Well technically the elevator is locked and Alfred has the key on the lowest floor, but you can go to the area of the elevator, if Alfred decides to use it while you are in the area is when youll notice)
(Ahhh okay, can we continue? ^^)

LifeContinuesOn

(Yes, there are two slots left open you can join if you'd like, Just put in a name for your character and and Item from the chest.)

LifeContinuesOn

Nathanial and my item would be Gae Bolg from Fate.
(So I would like it if the item was not super Overpowered however cursed it may be, so give it a few flaws in its design or something, I try to have this a story of wits other than power)

Cryptic_Sky

Okay, then The Spear ultimate attack would have a restriction where it can only be used with the sacrifice of an intelligent living being such as an enemy or even a friend. (something like a monster wouldn't work)Then there is also the charge-up phase of 1 minute. and the cooldown of the attack would be like 10 days. Also, the user would have fainted due to being exhausted by the attack for about 3 hours. Is this Acceptable?

LifeContinuesOn

Okay, then The Spear ultimate attack would have a restriction where it can only be used with the sacrifice of an intelligent living being such as an enemy or even a friend. (something like a monster wouldn't work)Then there is also the charge-up phase of 1 minute. and the cooldown of the attack would be like 10 days. Also, the user would have fainted due to being exhausted by the attack for about 3 hours. Is this Acceptable?
(I suppose so, instead of upgrading a normal item, I'll just down grade your powerful weapon instead. Your going to start at the Kucrow Valley INN and who you meet is up to chance)

LifeContinuesOn

interesting...
Alfred started to read then the diary
(I almost forgot to put in the diary entry, sorry about that)
The diary was mostly the average life of this inventor, but there were a couple of longer texts that were more concrete about what happened to him.
2 months after The Prophecy of Fallen.
It's been a few months and only the 6 of us decided to stay behind. Jonah and Maria want to leave something behind for when everyone comes back, but I am skeptical anyone will come back after that prophecy. I decided to start a journal because I wanted to record my thoughts, but records are more suitable for Maria to record not me.
6 months after The Prophecy of Fallen.
So Jonah managed to convince everyone to help him build a new town, and was only enthusiastic about it once Sheldon said it was a good idea. He said it was all part of the plan he and Maria conjured up for when everyone returns. They wont tell us what the plan is though, I guess its a last case resort.
2 years after The Prophecy of Fallen.
We were told of their plan and Everyone more or less accepted to help them with it, we had all had a lot less hope that anyone would return at this point. Had everyone gotten that scared? It was well known that prophecies were vague, but we figured they would come back. The prophecy was said to not come until a couple hundred years is what we have calculated. I Just continue to work on my own while taking notes in the journal, but I did decide to help Jonah and the others.
26 years after The Prophecy of Fallen.
Almost everything has been built, and everyone is relying on me to finish the final piece. I didn't expect Jonah to be this much of a fanatic, but I suppose the prophecy might have done a lot to his sanity over these years. I am getting old, but I am happy with what we have accomplished with this new village. It's strangely serene and the barrier seems to still be working after all these years. Argo stopped helping us and instead of focusing on his figure he left that job to Maria. Argo now spends all his time in his Garden, nurturing his two most prized trees, which I still don't get, but they are interesting nonetheless. I am running out of ideas to test and the more I think about it I start to believe in Jonahs plans.
45 years after The Prophecy of Fallen
It's time. Jonah has had us take our potion to the residences and we will take them at midnight. I feel like Maria will have a tougher time considering she made two statues, but I don't really have time for that. There are three hours left and in that time I felt that I should Leave a message to anyone who finds this journal. My only request is for the person who finds this journal is if they could find the descendants of this Valley, I'd imagine the original people would be called the Kucrow Valley Cliff village. I don't know if I am a legend in their town or whatnot, I just want to know if they are okay. Lastly the secret word to get in my laboratory is "Waiting" Saying that will net you a few of my decent contraptions I made in the past.
It's time for goodbye,
Jackson Kucrow.

(Lots of lore in that diary, hopefully this works as a bit of worldbuilding for the village you guys are in, I had to paste this from a google doc dedicated for this haha)

LifeContinuesOn

(You start with basic modern clothes; T-shirt, Overshirt [hoodie, jacket or cape], Pants [Trackpants, Jeans, etc.], and a pair of worn sneakers, but other then that nothing else)

vic20

(I almost forgot to put in the diary entry, sorry about that)
The diary was mostly the average life of this inventor, but there were a couple of longer texts that were more concrete about what happened to him.
2 months after The Prophecy of Fallen.
It's been a few months and only the 6 of us decided to stay behind. Jonah and Maria want to leave something behind for when everyone comes back, but I am skeptical anyone will come back after that prophecy. I decided to start a journal because I wanted to record my thoughts, but records are more suitable for Maria to record not me.
6 months after The Prophecy of Fallen.
So Jonah managed to convince everyone to help him build a new town, and was only enthusiastic about it once Sheldon said it was a good idea. He said it was all part of the plan he and Maria conjured up for when everyone returns. They wont tell us what the plan is though, I guess its a last case resort.
2 years after The Prophecy of Fallen.
We were told of their plan and Everyone more or less accepted to help them with it, we had all had a lot less hope that anyone would return at this point. Had everyone gotten that scared? It was well known that prophecies were vague, but we figured they would come back. The prophecy was said to not come until a couple hundred years is what we have calculated. I Just continue to work on my own while taking notes in the journal, but I did decide to help Jonah and the others.
26 years after The Prophecy of Fallen.
Almost everything has been built, and everyone is relying on me to finish the final piece. I didn't expect Jonah to be this much of a fanatic, but I suppose the prophecy might have done a lot to his sanity over these years. I am getting old, but I am happy with what we have accomplished with this new village. It's strangely serene and the barrier seems to still be working after all these years. Argo stopped helping us and instead of focusing on his figure he left that job to Maria. Argo now spends all his time in his Garden, nurturing his two most prized trees, which I still don't get, but they are interesting nonetheless. I am running out of ideas to test and the more I think about it I start to believe in Jonahs plans.
45 years after The Prophecy of Fallen
It's time. Jonah has had us take our potion to the residences and we will take them at midnight. I feel like Maria will have a tougher time considering she made two statues, but I don't really have time for that. There are three hours left and in that time I felt that I should Leave a message to anyone who finds this journal. My only request is for the person who finds this journal is if they could find the descendants of this Valley, I'd imagine the original people would be called the Kucrow Valley Cliff village. I don't know if I am a legend in their town or whatnot, I just want to know if they are okay. Lastly the secret word to get in my laboratory is "Waiting" Saying that will net you a few of my decent contraptions I made in the past.
It's time for goodbye,
Jackson Kucrow.

(Lots of lore in that diary, hopefully this works as a bit of worldbuilding for the village you guys are in, I had to paste this from a google doc dedicated for this haha)
after reading the diary alfred took the key and went to the elevator.
where should i go first?
after some thoughts Alfred took the elevator to the library he felt that knowledge was the first thing he really needed right now

LifeContinuesOn

after reading the diary alfred took the key and went to the elevator.
where should i go first?
after some thoughts Alfred took the elevator to the library he felt that knowledge was the first thing he really needed right now
Unlocking the entrance to the elevator with the worn key, you press the button that should lead to the library if the map is correct, and it is netting you full view of an area surrounded by a huge amount of dusty old books, the room is lit up with the same glowing stalagmites and sitting in the center is a counter with a statue sitting behind it.

Last edited:

vic20

Unlocking the entrance to the elevator with the worn key, you press the button that should lead to the library if the map is correct, and it is netting you full view of an are surrounded by a huge amount of dusty old books, the room is lit up with the same glowing stalagmites and sitting in the center is a counter with a statue sitting behind it.
what should i check first?
then Alfred remember the plant and fruit and choose to read about plants, food and medicine
if i want to survive here i should also search ways of self defense, maybe magic?
With growing excitement he started to search the books to read.
before that i should see if i can lock the elevator again?, is not like there is danger out there if there is still a barrier that was written in the diary but...
after thinking he gave up in looking to lock the elevator but took the diary and map with him to be safe

Michuyu

Chresa made her way towards the elevator, but it seemed locked or stuck somehow. So, she decided to go back to the lake where there were the strange birds.

I wonder if they're still there. Maybe I can try to approach one this time. I feel a bit more protected.