(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

Michuyu

"Oh don't be so surprised, it me!" None of the statues move "Well I mean I am in the center of the village and that's how you can identify me I suppose. Anyway what are you doing in this slow town of ours?" It seemed the voice was coming from the first statue, and the further away you were from it, the voice got quieter.
(I am going to be busy until tomorrow, so cya then! ^^ Hope you have a great day/night!)

Michuyu

"Oh don't be so surprised, it me!" None of the statues move "Well I mean I am in the center of the village and that's how you can identify me I suppose. Anyway what are you doing in this slow town of ours?" It seemed the voice was coming from the first statue, and the further away you were from it, the voice got quieter.
Chresa made her way to the first statue and held up her feather.

"I picked this item up and all of a sudden I fell onto a cliffside. I'm here hoping to find some answers and a place to stay." I say, hoping that this is real and not just me going crazy.

LifeContinuesOn

Chresa made her way to the first statue and held up her feather.

"I picked this item up and all of a sudden I fell onto a cliffside. I'm here hoping to find some answers and a place to stay." I say, hoping that this is real and not just me going crazy.
"A magical feather, real nice! Well I can answer the most questions in this village, so you've come to the right person!" The main statue sounded full of pride, "and we have an inn that I can direct to you after your questions. So what do you want to know?"

Michuyu

"A magical feather, real nice! Well I can answer the most questions in this village, so you've come to the right person!" The main statue sounded full of pride, "and we have an inn that I can direct to you after your questions. So what do you want to know?"
"Oh, neat! I thought it was just a pen feather, but it has no pen tip." I study the feather a bit before continuing to speak. "I want to know where everyone is? I haven't seen living creatures here except for some chameleon birds and slimy fish."

Chresa is now sitting on the ground to rest her legs.

LifeContinuesOn

"Oh, neat! I thought it was just a pen feather, but it has no pen tip." I study the feather a bit before continuing to speak. "I want to know where everyone is? I haven't seen living creatures here except for some chameleon birds and slimy fish."

Chresa is now sitting on the ground to rest her legs.
"I have vague clue to where everyone would be by now. This place used to be the small village of Soverain. Basically, there was a prophecy that something would crash into the town, which caused a mass panic. Everybody left in fear of getting crushed by a star. It was never specified what would crash, but the elders couldn't suppress the panic and most of the village had left in fear, leaving only very few people. The remaining people thought were the people who had spent most of their life here, The Gardener, The Mason, The Inventor, The Alchemist, and The Scholar. They built us, as the guardians of the village in case anyone returned, but you are the first person I've seen ever in the 99 cycles since my creation, but you don't seem to be a native." The cheery voice said

Last edited:

vic20

The chest creaked and cracked open, and with a whoosh some dust poofed off of the chest. Lying inside was a folded piece of paper, a diary, and a worn metal key, much likely for the lock on the gate of the elevator.
(Hi i am back, only in the night is when i can get some me time)
Alfred was very curious about the diary and the paper so he first picked the paper to read it

Michuyu

"I have vague clue to where everyone would be by now. This place used to be the small village of Soverain. Basically, there was a prophecy that something would crash into the town, which caused a mass panic. Everybody left in fear of getting crushed by a star. It was never specified what would crash, but the elders couldn't suppress the panic and most of the village had left in fear, leaving only very few people. The remaining people thought were the people who had spent most of their life here, The Gardener, The Mason, The Inventor, The Alchemist, and The Scholar. They built us, as the guardians of the village in case anyone returned, but you are the first person I've seen ever in the 99 cycles since my creation, but you don't seem to be a native." The cheery voice said
(AHhhh Fun fact, Chresa is the name of a female lead in one of my first stories ever. xD She was a 'Winged person' not necessarily an angel, just a member of a people that had wings. (That's why I chose her item to be a feather) The story started off with the male lead finding an abandoned and ran down village, where in the center was a stone pillar. When he touches it, the stone cracks open and Chresa is freed. She was trapped there due to the jealousy of another girl who wanted her gone. Haha :'D I unpublished it a long time ago on wattpad, but I think maybe I should revisit it. hehe Clarification though, Chresa in this thread is not the same as my old character.)

"That sounds terrible. You must have been so lonely!" I could resonate with how it must have been to be stuck in one place all alone with no way to move. It was kind of like having strict parents when you're an only child. A tear escapes my eye and I wipe it away. "I think I came from another world, or at least somewhere very far from here. What happened to the ones who created you?"

Chresa continues the conversation.

LifeContinuesOn

(Hi i am back, only in the night is when i can get some me time)
Alfred was very curious about the diary and the paper so he first picked the paper to read it
(Its all good, I just let you guys know when I wake up and have time to do this, it's all for fun anyway)

Alfred unfolded the paper and inspected it. I appeared to be a map designating the layers of the area he was now in. The bottom where he supposed he was was labeled Experiment Playground. It showed the image of an elevator shaft connecting to different levels, and there where 6 layers including the floor Alfred was on. From bottom to top it read: Experimental playground the Inventor's Quarters; Storage room the Mason's Quarters; Laboratory the Alchemists Quarters; Library the Scholars Quarters ; Garden the Gardeners Quarters.

Last edited:

LifeContinuesOn

(AHhhh Fun fact, Chresa is the name of a female lead in one of my first stories ever. xD She was a 'Winged person' not necessarily an angel, just a member of a people that had wings. (That's why I chose her item to be a feather) The story started off with the male lead finding an abandoned and ran down village, where in the center was a stone pillar. When he touches it, the stone cracks open and Chresa is freed. She was trapped there due to the jealousy of another girl who wanted her gone. Haha :'D I unpublished it a long time ago on wattpad, but I think maybe I should revisit it. hehe Clarification though, Chresa in this thread is not the same as my old character.)

"That sounds terrible. You must have been so lonely!" I could resonate with how it must have been to be stuck in one place all alone with no way to move. It was kind of like having strict parents when you're an only child. A tear escapes my eye and I wipe it away. "I think I came from another world, or at least somewhere very far from here. What happened to the ones who created you?"

Chresa continues the conversation.
"Oh don't be so sad hun, Time passes differently for us, but thank you for thinking of us. The others and I talk sometimes, but I am the one mainly responsible for archiving." The cheery voice never faltered from talking to Chresa. "As for our creators, what happened to them happens to most creatures. They got old and then left to find their family once more. We have been left in charge of the village for a while, but due to not being able to move, physically at least, we did not manage to tend to everything here. bit all the services work fine, as long as you ask."

vic20

(Its all good, I just let you guys know when I wake up and have time to do this, it's all for fun anyway)

Alfred unfolded the paper and inspected it. I appeared to be a map designating the layers of the area he was now in. The bottom where he supposed he was was labeled Experiment Playground. It showed the image of an elevator shaft connecting to different levels, and there where 6 layers including the floor Alfred was on. From bottom to top it read: Experimental playground (Inventor's Quarters); Storage room (Mason's Quarters); Laboratory (Alchemists Quarters); Library (Scholars Quarters) ; Garden (Gardeners Quarters).
interesting...
Alfred started to read then the diary

Michuyu

"Oh don't be so sad hun, Time passes differently for us, but thank you for thinking of us. The others and I talk sometimes, but I am the one mainly responsible for archiving." The cheery voice never faltered from talking to Chresa. "As for our creators, what happened to them happens to most creatures. They got old and then left to find their family once more. We have been left in charge of the village for a while, but due to not being able to move, physically at least, we did not manage to tend to everything here. bit all the services work fine, as long as you ask."
"I see... Thank you for letting me know what is going on." I get up and gather my belongings. "Can I get a place to sleep for the night? I'll be exploring again tomorrow."

LifeContinuesOn

"I see... Thank you for letting me know what is going on." I get up and gather my belongings. "Can I get a place to sleep for the night? I'll be exploring again tomorrow."
"Sure hun, the Inn is the a building in the back labeled "INN" our creators thought to make our services simple if anyone were to visit, and one more thing, you get three tokens free for services here. Think of it as a gift for listening to me, as well as being the first person to visit. Using one will net you armor at the armor shop or 5 nights in the INN. Have a good stay!"

Michuyu

"Sure hun, the Inn is the a building in the back labeled "INN" our creators thought to make our services simple if anyone were to visit, and one more thing, you get three tokens free for services here. Think of it as a gift for listening to me, as well as being the first person to visit. Using one will net you armor at the armor shop or 5 nights in the INN. Have a good stay!"
Chresa thanks the statue and waves good bye as she makes her way to the inn.

That was certainly not something you experience everyday. But then again, nothing that has happened so far has been what a normal day would consist of.

She enters the inn to sleep for the night.

LifeContinuesOn

Chresa thanks the statue and waves good bye as she makes her way to the inn.

That was certainly not something you experience everyday. But then again, nothing that has happened so far has been what a normal day would consist of.

She enters the inn to sleep for the night.
(Now are you actually going to sleep or do you just want me to continue while your character is asleep and/or waking up?)

Michuyu

(Now are you actually going to sleep or do you just want me to continue while your character is asleep and/or waking up?)
(Oopss xD I just meant that Chresa is sleeping haha unless it's not dark yet :0 My bad >.<)