(๐‘๐๐†) I&A 1 (Multiplayer)

Michuyu

(xD Thanks you two and I hope yall had a good night sleep! I'm back and ready to start again. I will be multitasking, I'll be checking from time to time. )

After resting, Chresa makes her way to the armor shop that the statue told her about.

"H-hello?" I say as I enter. I know that no one will answer since the statue said that everyone is gone, but it's just a habit I guess. I have two tokens left, and after I get an armor, I will have one left... I gotta ask that statue if there is a way I can get more, like maybe by working? Why am I talking like I am going to live here? I need to get back home... it's not like I want to anyway. I feel so much freer in this place, despite not being able to talk to actual people.

She looks around at all the items.

LifeContinuesOn

(xD Thanks you two and I hope yall had a good night sleep! I'm back and ready to start again. I will be multitasking, I'll be checking from time to time. )

After resting, Chresa makes her way to the armor shop that the statue told her about.

"H-hello?" I say as I enter. I know that no one will answer since the statue said that everyone is gone, but it's just a habit I guess. I have two tokens left, and after I get an armor, I will have one left... I gotta ask that statue if there is a way I can get more, like maybe by working? Why am I talking like I am going to live here? I need to get back home... it's not like I want to anyway. I feel so much freer in this place, despite not being able to talk to actual people.

She looks around at all the items.
The store is pretty empty with only a few items on display, but its hard to even see them as their cases are cracked from time. Suddenly you hear a gruff voice near you similar to the one from the center of town.
"What ya want missy, Welcome to my shop, how can I help ya?" Looking around there is an identical statue sitting in the back of the store, shrouded behind the counter in the dimly lit shop.

Michuyu

Chresa jumps in surprise.

"Oh-" I take a deep breath to steady my racing heart. I didn't expect anyone here, but at the same time, it only made sense. "Hello. I was told from the statue in the middle of town that I could buy an armor here with one of these tokens?"

LifeContinuesOn

Chresa jumps in surprise.

"Oh-" I take a deep breath to steady my racing heart. I didn't expect anyone here, but at the same time, it only made sense. "Hello. I was told from the statue in the middle of town that I could buy an armor here with one of these tokens?"
"You can, but we don't well sell armor here, we sell the materials. There is a fountain close to the center of town, you've seen it probably, unless Alivia talked your ear off." He took a pause as if taking a breathe, though if he breathes is beyond me. "Anyway, you take whatever materials and with a token," Chresa looks at the tokens that had shown up in her possession, they were old and kinda ornate. "You put all the materials in and flip a coin into the fountain. It will transform whatever materials you put into an item, a weapon, armor, or potion. Though you can buy a base armor here but they aren't very protective if you don't use the fountain as well."

Michuyu

Ahhh, so they have names. Somehow I didn't think they would.

"Thank you. um..." I look at the tokens in my hands and at the statue again. "So each material is one token?"

((How many tokens did she just receive? haha))

LifeContinuesOn

Ahhh, so they have names. Somehow I didn't think they would.

"Thank you. um..." I look at the tokens in my hands and at the statue again. "So each material is one token?"

((How many tokens did she just receive? haha))
(She received three, but you can ask where to get more, and the Inn was free for the first 5 nights)
"Well a base armor is one," The statue then whispered, " but you can instead get some material and try your luck at the fountain, I'll let you get a discount for being the first person in my store and you can choose 3 materials for one token instead." Suddenly there is a list on the table, with a bunch of materials written on it, though some of them are crossed out. "Those ones are locked as you can't expect such expensive stuff for free." The top of the list were fiber materials with wood and grass at the top, then it moved on to leather and finally a few metals. Considering what the armor statue said anything could be made with the right combination, how would you know what you would get? Chresa thought to get a bit of variety as she already had a few items in her possession, for the fountain's fusion.
(You can ask for your inventory and I can tell you what you have if you'd like, I remember most if not all of it)

Last edited:

Michuyu

(She received three, but you can ask where to get more, and the Inn was free for the first 5 nights)
"Well a base armor is one," The statue then whispered, " but you can instead get some material and try your luck at the fountain, I'll let you get a discount for being the first person in my store and you can choose 3 materials for one token instead." Suddenly there is a list on the table, with a bunch of materials written on it, though some of them are crossed out. "Those ones are locked as you can't expect such expensive stuff for free." The top of the list were fiber materials with wood and grass at the top, then it moved on to leather and finally a few metals. Considering what the armor statue said anything could be made with the right combination, how would you know what you would get? Chresa thought to get a bit of variety as she already had a few items in her possession, for the fountain's fusion.
(You can ask for your inventory and I can tell you what you have if you'd like, I remember most if not all of it)
(Yea, I totally forgot to keep track of my inventory ^^; I'd like to get a list hehe)

"Alright. I'll try my luck. I still have a few tokens to spare if anything." I look through the list. I'd definitely want a strong armor, but with my physique, I am not built to carry such heavy material. I can also just get used to it maybe. Ah, the statue said that my feather is magical. "Um, do you know if I can merge this feather with my materials and somehow get it to be light while still made out of sturdy metal?"

Chresa pulls out her feather and holds it up to show the statue.

LifeContinuesOn

(Yea, I totally forgot to keep track of my inventory ^^; I'd like to get a list hehe)

"Alright. I'll try my luck. I still have a few tokens to spare if anything." I look through the list. I'd definitely want a strong armor, but with my physique, I am not built to carry such heavy material. I can also just get used to it maybe. Ah, the statue said that my feather is magical. "Um, do you know if I can merge this feather with my materials and somehow get it to be light while still made out of sturdy metal?"

Chresa pulls out her feather and holds it up to show the statue.
"Ooh, you've got an enchanted Item there missy, from how it appears, depending on what you make the item will either be lighter, make you lighter, or give you a better jumping ability, seen some shoes with that effect before. For sturdy metal I would suggest bronze for its moderate toughness and flexibility, but iron is tougher and less flexible. Consider combining a some sort of shirt, bronze ingot, and that feather of yours to get a good fusion."

(So for your inventory, you've got a basic clothing set, T-shirt, overshirt (Jacket, Hoodie, just something on top of your normal shirt), pants of some type, and sneakers. As well as an Iron Bucket full of assorted food, Flexible branch, and 3 tokens)

Last edited:

Michuyu

"Ooh, you've got an enchanted Item there missy, from how it appears, depending on what you make the item will either be lighter, make you lighter, or give you a better jumping ability, seen some shoes with that effect before. For sturdy metal I would suggest bronze for its moderate toughness and flexibility, but iron is tougher and less flexible. Consider combining a some sort of shirt, bronze ingot, and that feather of yours to get a good fusion."

(So for your inventory, you've got a basic clothing set, T-shirt, overshirt (Jacket, Hoodie, just something on top of your normal shirt), pants of some type, and sneakers. As well as an Iron Bucket full of assorted food, Flexible branch, and 3 tokens)
(Thank you so much! Also will you be using a random generator for the ability?)

"I see... Thanks for the suggestion." I look through and decide on.."I'll take a bronze ingot then. Do I need three?"

LifeContinuesOn

(Thank you so much! Also will you be using a random generator for the ability?)

"I see... Thanks for the suggestion." I look through and decide on.."I'll take a bronze ingot then. Do I need three?"
(Maybe, if you've seen any of my stories then I can make up some pretty interesting ideas on my own, and only half of my weird ideas are even on this site)
"Oh no, Well if you want I suppose, You could choose three items regardless, they don't have to be all Bronze ingots, all for the discounted price of one token."

Michuyu

(Maybe, if you've seen any of my stories then I can make up some pretty interesting ideas on my own, and only half of my weird ideas are even on this site)
"Oh no, Well if you want I suppose, You could choose three items regardless, they don't have to be all Bronze ingots, all for the discounted price of one token."
"Alright! I'll take one bronze ingot and a bundle of long grass as well as.... uh.. Can I perhaps give you a token for those two items and come back for the third item at a different time?"

LifeContinuesOn

"Alright! I'll take one bronze ingot and a bundle of long grass as well as.... uh.. Can I perhaps give you a token for those two items and come back for the third item at a different time?"
"Sure missy, I can do that as you've been so polite all this time, I appreciate it." Soon the items appeared on a tray to the side of the list. A medium sized ingot, and a tied bundle of long light green grass.

Michuyu

"Sure missy, I can do that as you've been so polite all this time, I appreciate it." Soon the items appeared on a tray to the side of the list. A medium sized ingot, and a tied bundle of long light green grass.
Chresa's eyes light up.

"Thank you so much!" I grab the item and leave the token on the counter. "What's your name?"

LifeContinuesOn

Chresa's eyes light up.

"Thank you so much!" I grab the item and leave the token on the counter. "What's your name?"
"My name's Arei, Thank's for askin, little missy." The token is mysteriously gone from the counter as well.

Michuyu

"Nice meeting you Arei! I'm Chresa, and you said the statue in town is Alivia?"

LifeContinuesOn

(fell asleep, sorry for not letting you all know about it, I am back though)
"Nice meeting you Arei! I'm Chresa, and you said the statue in town is Alivia?"
"Yep, there are 7 of us in town, We each own a shop or give tasks to the inhabitants, and it is Alivia's job to inform newcomers about the town. As for everyone's names you'll have to ask them yourself."

Michuyu

"Awesome! See you later then, Arei!"

Chresa leaves and makes her way to the fountain.

LifeContinuesOn

"Awesome! See you later then, Arei!"

Chresa leaves and makes her way to the fountain.
The town wasn't all that big only spanning around 10 kilometers around, with a big fountain in the middle of the plaza-like center of town. The fountain didn't look super pristine, though if you see through the rust and greenery on it, you could see the spectacular fountain of the past. The goldish hue still present through the rust, and the ornate fixtures still prominent despite the leafy exterior. The water was clean, completely clear with very small creatures swimming around, a few tadpoles and young frogs inside. The colors of the frogs weren't dull but a bright shiny green similar to the grass of the lake, some sitting on lily pads that were scattered around in the water. It was a bit unsure where Chresa was supposed to put her items, other then finding a relatively open spot.