🌟Novels to read🌟

shullia09

Hi Guys! Please check out these novels:

I hope to get a comment from you about these stories :s_wink:

Ram5

(Not pro)

I read The Immortal Nephilim, but you seem to ruin your own story in just one chapter

They haven't experienced any human emotions.

But then in the rest chapter, you showed us in their interaction that contradicts with the description, the MC that was angry at his sister behavior, and he also complained about his best friend, Helena was acting mischievous and laughing... a crying Calliope, those are emotions...

And why the spawn of angle and devil are allowed in heaven is baffling, aren't they hostile to each other?

My advice is that... your story starts on Earth instead... the backstory could have been both angels and devils hunting Nephilims, the former want to kill them and the latter want to foster them... use as a weapon against Heaven and Earth.

shullia09

(Not pro)

I read The Immortal Nephilim, but you seem to ruin your own story in just one chapter

They haven't experienced any human emotions.

But then in the rest chapter, you showed us in their interaction that contradicts with the description, the MC that was angry at his sister behavior, and he also complained about his best friend, Helena was acting mischievous and laughing... a crying Calliope, those are emotions...

And why the spawn of angle and devil are allowed in heaven is baffling, aren't they hostile to each other?

My advice is... your story starts on Earth instead... the backstory could have been both angels and devils hunting Nephilims, the former want to kill them and the latter want to foster them... use as a weapon against Heaven and Earth.
Maybe I haven't fully explained in the story yet that what I mean they haven't experienced human emotions are these: Jealousy, greed, anger, and lust: Since they are forbidden in the garden. Maybe I will edit it and give more explanation...and about the Nephilim allowed in the garden-- I have my reasons so as the story progress it will be explained as well-- To add more mystery/suspense to the story... :) but hey--it's only the first chapter-- you can't reveal everything in the first chapter right?

about the spawn of angels and demons--I hope you read the author's note. I wrote 'purely fictional' that means it is a scenario and world that I created out of my original mind. So it is up to me whether it would be a spawn of an angel or demon or not.. :)

Well-- it's your opinion and I really want to make a better story so thanks for this comment... I get your point and I am very open-minded about this and I appreciate it that you gave me a feedback.. anyway, Thank you for pinpointing this so I can edit and make a better story for the reader's enjoyment ~

Last edited: