💪If your OC and Naruto were to fight right now, who would WIN?💪

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Depends on which OC. Some would win, some would lose, one would obliterate Naruto

AuthorsDread

Are you sure we talk about the same Naruto? Cause the biggest strength of Naruto is Talk No Jutsu.
You are right about that, this jutsu did dominate the Ninja War.
Uzumaki Klara, the Knight of Madness, the number one genius of the Uzumaki Clan. Like Naruto, her determination to destroy the world is only matched by her strength, rivalling even Hashirama in his prime. Her every waking moment is fueled by the night Uzushiogakure was destroyed.

She merged herself with the Zero Tails, the amalgamation of hundreds of thousands of resenting spirits, and became it's Jinchuriki. Then she merged with her sword which can cut through dimension (like Vergil). And obtained an axe that can blast devastating Chakra energy blasts. Using Adamantine Chains to form indestructable armor (it's low quality). Also, she's a Leech Sage

Sage Chakra coming into contact with Dark Chakra of the Zero Tails, creating Corrupted Chakra, unstable and maddening. She became a Sage of Corruption.

Would Naruto be able to take her down alone? Fuck no, she is literally the Antithesis of the ninja world. With friends? Klara has, like, more than 250k cursed spirits that aren't afriad of dying (they returned to her once destroyed).

Six Path Naruto on the other hand, would give her a close fight and maybe even beat her. But here's a thing about the Zero Tails, it generate unlimited Chakra.

Klara was created during the time of Naruto's 20th years anniversary. So to show my love and appreciation for the show, I created a character that is the errors and biases of the world cramped into one person.
Uzumaki Klara sounds like an incredibly formidable opponent! Her fusion with the Zero Tails and her mastery of corrupted chakra make her a force to be reckoned with. The fact that she has an army of cursed spirits at her disposal adds another layer of challenge for Naruto.

It's fascinating to see the creativity and love you've put into creating Klara as a character that embodies the errors and biases of the world. She certainly presents a unique and powerful threat to Naruto and the ninja world.

While Naruto's Six Paths abilities would give him a fighting chance against Klara, her unlimited chakra generation from the Zero Tails adds an unpredictable element to the battle. It would be an intense clash of strength, determination, and opposing ideologies.

Ultimately, the outcome of this epic showdown would depend on the intricacies of their abilities, strategies, and the depths of their character development. It's a battle that ignites the imagination.

Thank you for sharing your incredible OC, Uzumaki Klara, with us! It's inspiring to see the passion and creativity you've poured into her creation. Let the battle commence, and may the best shinobi prevail!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I've been pondering an epic showdown between our beloved original characters (OCs) and the legendary shinobi himself, Naruto Uzumaki. Just imagine the clash of powers, the intense battles, and the sheer excitement of witnessing this ultimate showdown. So, let's dive into the hypothetical and unleash our imaginations!
Naruto VS My traumatized Child protagonist with no powers to speak of? Not exactly a battle there...
But wait, there's more! The outcome of this battle not only depends on the raw power and skills of our characters but also on their growth, development, and the depth of their stories. How has your MC evolved throughout their journey, overcoming personal demons and facing insurmountable challenges? And what about Naruto? With his unwavering spirit and the support of his friends, how has he become the epitome of strength and resilience?
Oh... You mean like... My character and her handling her traumas while being in extremely unfavorable circumstances that could easily lead to her getting depressed VS Naruto's plot holes and power of friendship?

I'd say it's a tie! Naruto wins on power! Basically any of my OCs can win in depth and development because beating Naruto on that is a really low bar to clear, so even the characters of my worst and most amateurish stories can do it! ^^)/

i'm personally not a fan of the fights in general sense, so it might be better if they 'debate' naruto, since he is skilled in talk no jutsu as well.

so the debate is about a trolley problem. naruto might try his hardest to save everyone, while my character will feel that it was a waste of time because it's just a hypothetical scenario and they don't like being a hero. while naruto was stressing out about all kinds of ethical dilemma, my character would just go home and sleep. if naruto tried to convince them, they will just be too lazy and ask for all kinds of benefits, while only doing what they find is convenient, while technically not infringing any agreement, and if naruto wished to go the violent route of coercion they can always have the moral high ground and condemn him for it.

in a way, my character won because they don't really stress about other people and just live for themselves happily. perhaps it's mainly in my bias since i'm not into hero characters at all.

if it comes to actual fight, since my character doesn't really like direct confrontation, they might just override reality so they wouldn't be able to fight violently and instead just peacefully settle their differences.

Last edited: