🧙 Get-Give Prediction for stories :: Prediction tower

Bobple

TheMonotonePuppet

Uchiha Madara
*cough* !!!Prediction Mode Activate!!!

[Someone will laugh, Someone will die, Someone will eat a cookie, Someone will undergo a change.]

This is the best I can do with the massive headache I'm currently having,​
Hope you recover from your headache!!!
That was a lot of fun to read! Pretty hilarious!! 😂 😂 😂

Rhaps

Residential Technophile/Otome Enthusiast/chuuni
@hippoman @HelloHound @Seaspecter @MintiLime @LunaSoltaer @Rhaps @Bobple Oh! And anyone who reads this link! Yes! This link right here, ladies and gentlemen! https://www.scribblehub.com/read/740729-charisma/chapter/854194/?cid=2205268 I have a question, friends and readers!!! Do you have a prediction as to the plot of next chapter? What is it? Do you have a fun little excerpt for it?
Its hard to predict what an insane person might do, but I have my predictions. Sol will get together with his gf again, become an evil magical girl that fights for justice that make real magical girls drop their jaws at how effective he is, fight the IRS for tax reduction, and kill god.

TheMonotonePuppet

Uchiha Madara
Its hard to predict what an insane person might do, but I have my predictions. Sol will get together with his gf again, become an evil magical girl that fights for justice that make real magical girls drop their jaws at how effective he is, fight the IRS for tax reduction, and kill god.
:love::love::love: I freakin’ love this! This is wonderful!!! HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I am insane. Indeedy-do!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
@hippoman @HelloHound @Seaspecter @MintiLime @LunaSoltaer @Rhaps @Bobple Oh! And anyone who reads this link! Yes! This link right here, ladies and gentlemen! https://www.scribblehub.com/read/740729-charisma/chapter/854194/?cid=2205268 I have a question, friends and readers!!! Do you have a prediction as to the plot of next chapter? What is it? Do you have a fun little excerpt for it?
Woooo boy! So.

My predictions: Actually, scratch that, these are things I hope: Brother is alive. Not only that, Sol shares her Miasma to change her brother from having a useless, painful class to being a powerful sidekick.

“The whirring of machines buzzed in my brain, or perhaps it was anger. Big bro was just lying there, alive. Anger, no fury, eats away at my brain where relief should have been. I have suffered SO MUCH and he just lies there like the dead. My thoughts spiral into a strange place. I worried for him and there he was same as always. Sure, same as always is suffering, but it’s the same suffering as always! I live in terror of the new and interesting ways I crack and break and get put back together, while he lives in the SECURITY of knowing what his suffering will be like. A fierce jealousy makes me want to strangle him myself, make him feel the same terror I constantly live with. I want him to share my suffering- Ah, what a despicable creature I am. I puff out a breath and then breathe it back in. Somewhere along the way, tears had begun flowing down my face like melted ice cream down a cone. Hehe. He’ll never enjoy those things! I got to eat feasts and play around, which is so much better than lying there! Hehe. I’m so horrible, I’ve tricked everyone into thinking one worth saving. Look at what I did to Be-. Nope, nothing, nothing bad. If only he was filled with Miasma the way I am, remade into a horrendous but powerful and beautiful being. Would life be better for him then?”

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls (she/her)
I have a question, friends and readers!!! Do you have a prediction as to the plot of next chapter? What is it? Do you have a fun little excerpt for it?
Sol will probably be bodily tackled by their girlfriend, who then attempts to kidnap them before Sol points out the tax stalker and has an impromptu breakdown where she reflects on what she did to that poor little magical girl before getting some gd sleep

TheMonotonePuppet

Uchiha Madara
Woooo boy! So.

My predictions: Actually, scratch that, these are things I hope: Brother is alive. Not only that, Sol shares her Miasma to change her brother from having a useless, painful class to being a powerful sidekick.

“The whirring of machines buzzed in my brain, or perhaps it was anger. Big bro was just lying there, alive. Anger, no fury, eats away at my brain where relief should have been. I have suffered SO MUCH and he just lies there like the dead. My thoughts spiral into a strange place. I worried for him and there he was same as always. Sure, same as always is suffering, but it’s the same suffering as always! I live in terror of the new and interesting ways I crack and break and get put back together, while he lives in the SECURITY of knowing what his suffering will be like. A fierce jealousy makes me want to strangle him myself, make him feel the same terror I constantly live with. I want him to share my suffering- Ah, what a despicable creature I am. I puff out a breath and then breathe it back in. Somewhere along the way, tears had begun flowing down my face like melted ice cream down a cone. Hehe. He’ll never enjoy those things! I got to eat feasts and play around, which is so much better than lying there! Hehe. I’m so horrible, I’ve tricked everyone into thinking one worth saving. Look at what I did to Be-. Nope, nothing, nothing bad. If only he was filled with Miasma the way I am, remade into a horrendous but powerful and beautiful being. Would life be better for him then?”
I really adore the way you imitated Sol's manner of thinking and the toxic loops of thinking that Sol often falls into!!! Absolutely wonderful!! AHAH!!! Not to mention, the metaphors are top-notch!!
One can hope. One can hope reeeally hard. But will it change the inevitable... NEVER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Sol will probably be bodily tackled by their girlfriend, who then attempts to kidnap them before Sol points out the tax stalker and has an impromptu breakdown where she reflects on what she did to that poor little magical girl before getting some gd sleep
~Who knows~ Thanks for participating! It was really cool to see what you think is coming up next!!!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
I really adore the way you imitated Sol's manner of thinking and the toxic loops of thinking that Sol often falls into!!! Absolutely wonderful!! AHAH!!! Not to mention, the metaphors are top-notch!!
One can hope. One can hope reeeally hard. But will it change the inevitable... NEVER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

~Who knows~ Thanks for participating! It was really cool to see what you think is coming up next!!!
Glad you like it! But I’m now scared for Big bro lol

hippoman

Uhh... Her brother will be healed through the power of love, she gets a full schoolarship and a new robo-tech arm. Her GF gets a sweet devil license and the Lady gives her and her brother a fat tax rebate.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian

Elise is going to wreak untold levels of havock, and Sol is going to have to clean up after her, like the charismatic bastard they are.

The real question is, is ol' Tax Lady going to take this all out on them personally? She seems a very petty sort of individual.

At this point, maybe the Systems will start acting on their own initiative, because there's a demonfae jerk knocking on ITS door.