049 was a personal failure

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
I feel like I f*ked up. 049's chapter was so tasteless that it hurt.
Unfortunately, I felt pressured into the belief that this was my only option because I needed a change within the MC and finally give him an introduction to powers instead of having him be killed off in every chapter.
Regardless, I hope you all enjoy.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
I did a quick read through. I felt 049 was an interesting progression. You're doing something right, I'm sure, and props on you for powering through.

In short, I didn't detect any anomalies between 049 and the [REDACTED] following up to it. That could be due to [DATA EXPUNGED].

Props to you, and good luck on your anomalous adventures.

Yeah, that feeling of writing yourself into a corner sucks. Alternately, ya might have been able to drop in an SCP that your protag could reasonably defeat, and do a leveling ladder from there. But I think ya might have ran more into your own convictions than an actual corner, because I didn't notice anything obviously WTF.

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
I did a quick read through. I felt 049 was an interesting progression. You're doing something right, I'm sure, and props on you for powering through.

In short, I didn't detect any anomalies between 049 and the [REDACTED] following up to it. That could be due to [DATA EXPUNGED].

Props to you, and good luck on your anomalous adventures.

Yeah, that feeling of writing yourself into a corner sucks. Alternately, ya might have been able to drop in an SCP that your protag could reasonably defeat, and do a leveling ladder from there. But I think ya might have ran more into your own convictions than an actual corner, because I didn't notice anything obviously WTF.
thanks for the motivation!!