10 reasons why Orks > all

Amodock

Orks need human females for breeding, so if they kill all the humans, they will die out.
I think he is talking about the 40k orcs that are a type of fungi or something like that because ge mentioned belief becoming reality. Well, I just remember they are born from mushrooms which bloom from the spores that are in blood of orks
BUT Ork so stronk that ork no need nuthin' to multiply!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I think he is talking about the 40k orcs that are a type of fungi or something like that because ge mentioned belief becoming reality. Well, I just remember they are born from mushrooms which bloom from the spores that are in blood of orks
BUT Ork so stronk that ork no need nuthin' to multiply!
I guess that's OK if you have a mushroom fetish.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
10. Orks are green, so Orks kill u with ridiculous skin color and it makes Orks happy
So goblins are safe?
What does goblin-san say?
1. Ork dorks so no need outsmart
2. Ork tastes pork so we eat ork
3. Ork fat so they slow
4. Ork's head pig looks stupid, it makes Gobs laugh
5. Ork boobs same, so not beautiful. Gobs more attractive cuz they always give cunts a good time
6. Ork only know clubs, but Gobs know better
7. Ork poor, Gobs rich cuz they make banks
8. Ork fearless, but Gobs fearless-less
9. Ork make baby, but Gobs make babies
10. Ork chief stronk, but Goblin Slayer stronker

10 reasons why Goblins have it better than Orks- Written by Goblin-san, a survivor of Goblin Slayer's crusade.

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
YES! Nice, you got the message. Goblins have quite a sense of self-preservation, their fear factor is quite ridiculous that it's as if you can turn it on or off like a switch. Though, that depends on the goblin. This is just my theory towards goblin behavior so take it with a grain of salt.

The Goblin kind shall thwart the Orks!!- Goblin-san

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
YES! Nice, you got the message. Goblins have quite a sense of self-preservation, their fear factor is quite ridiculous that it's as if you can turn it on or off like a switch. Though, that depends on the goblin. This is just my theory towards goblin behavior so take it with a grain of salt.

The Goblin kind shall thwart the Orks!!- Goblin-san
Your location has been determined. The goblin kind shall now perish. Die.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Nobody brought up elves yet? Then I guess I have to... No! Bad elf, don't touch the orc d*ck!

Anyway, no need to bring up elves.

Let's all just talk about how much better trolls are. I mean they're dumb creatures yet they populate 99% of modern society

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Orcs are great but they don't stand a chance against Dwarven gunslingers.
Ah, you're correct about Orcs, but Orks are specifically the Warhammer 40K version of Orcs.

As in, you can expect them to kill the Dwarven Gunslingers with their Shootas. And if that doesn't work, they can always bring their Big Meks or even their Stompas to the field to take care of the Dwarven Gunslingers.

So sadly, the gunslingers are out-teched by the Orks.
Orks need human females for breeding, so if they kill all the humans, they will die out.
Actually, Orks only need people to fight against in order to keep on breeding.

If Orks end up on a world without any enemies, they end up withering up and dying.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Actually, Orks only need people to fight against in order to keep on breeding.

If Orks end up on a world without any enemies, they end up withering up and dying.
Biologically, how does that work?

FallingLeaf

Black magic and rule of cool/stupid. Orks literally run on rule of cool and have passive reality warping psychic gestalt powers that get stronger there more of them there are-if they're driving a car trukk and it runs out of gas, but one of them says he filled it with gas before they left and the others believe him then the car will magically continue running even if there is no gas left. Stuff works for them because they believe it works. Oh right, you should ask about squiggs. That's a whole other level of weirdness and stupidity

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Can't say I understand it. They're kinda like a fungi of sorts that just grow from the ground, and that exist only to fight... And that's basically all there is to it. No fighting, no Orks.

Well, that, and their crazy thingies like... Painting a robot red makes it move faster, because they think red is the color of speed... Or how they assemble a robot with multiple junk parts that they just think will work together, so it somehow works together.

So uhn... Orks generally speaking don't quite work in a logical sense. They just work.