10 Years in the making and it begins now

TheSpiritInMe

Hello everyone! I've dedicated almost a decade of my life in order to bringing this idea to life. And now, it's finally up! I believe the 2 first chapters has enough meat in them in order for you to want to see more and any reviews of it will be super appreciated! The story is called "The spirit in me", if you want a little bit of background on me and my resolve -
My story went with me everywhere I went. When I was in high school, going through depression. When I was literally losing my mind and became insane. When I came back into reality, almost died, had my parents divorced, got a part time job, moved out of my dad house, met the love of my life, and recently lost my dad to cancer in the past year. My life has been a roller-coaster in many ways. As many stories that I created there are equaling number of stories I went through, that you will hear from time to time. With determination, I've worked for everything I have today to put myself in a better position. I knew that above everything else, there was one thing I wanted to do as my job, and it was creating my own story. Why you ask yourself?

I've always looked for it. Meaning in life. Meaning in what I do. I didn't want to feel like my life is put to waste. I wanted to do something that had a big impact on me and on others. What can I do that will have the most effect? I asked myself. What is the best investment you can do? Invest in yourself, I answered myself.
Nothing is more important than who we are. What we believe in and stand for. What we want to be and achieve. Having a fancy car, an enormous house, and the ability to eat whatever I want while I travel the world would be nice. I'm sure that my wife will appreciate it even more. But, my being is more important than that. I wanted to be able to be unstoppable. To be the strongest, to be the biggest, to fulfill who I am to the end of it. I've always been a spiritual type of guy. I wanted to achieve the impossible because I had the self-belief I can do it, no matter how hard it is, even if my older brother and others used to make fun of that resolve. I've pushed through.

A huge part of my changes for the better were stories.

For as long as I remember myself, stories have been a huge part of my life.

They were for me a glimpse into someone else eyes. Someone else mind, that could teach me things that I didn't knew before that. Things that can help me become better. That's when I understood what I wanted to do. I wanted to affect others the way I have been. I've been asked before about how I'm always happy. It's not that life's easy. Not at all. Right now, I barely have a job. But I keep on pushing, knowing that I do what I believe in. And, although it's not easy, and in fact very hard for someone like me who not only isn't a native English speaker but never had any financial support behind him from both of his parents. Stressing about money became common. But I keep on writing every day in order to bring the best out of me for the world to see. In my life, I learned many lessons that helped me and I'll showcase them in my story.

Intentionally and unintentionally, with passion, I've made those lessons into stories I used to look up to. As shivers run down my spine. I would admire the scenes I would see in my mind with every cell in my body. Or I would hate something to the guts. Either way, it had an effect on me. It made me feel happy, it made me feel sad, it made me feel powerful and meaningful. And that's the experience I wanted others to feel too. I'm not kidding you when I say that I literally worked my soul off in order to create it and I really hope this story will make your life better as it made mine. It's a long story, so enjoy the journey, It's gonna be a good one.

My hobbies besides writing are music, sports, playing video games, drawing, traveling, eating, and lastly and most importantly, being with the love of my life, my best friend - my wife. She's the only one that had been believing in me since day one, and still is.

So here we start our journey together, hoping to build this into something we can make a living off. And I hope one day, we will. Nonetheless, I'll always be here to try and make it a reality. If you read so long, please consider reading my story. It's called "The spirit in me". I'll be publishing it weekly, Thank you so much, I really, really appreciate it!