Writing Prompt 14th Feb special BL prompt: Contractual love

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
Setting: The young hero enters a contract with the Ogre Highness to spare his kingdom from annihilation. There is only one condition for the hero to fulfill. He must love the Ogre Highness’ son, the Ogre Duke. The bashful and socially inept young ogre is troubled at showing affection to his adorable bride who is a third his height. Meanwhile, the hero struggles to meet the condition of the contract. It’s not a physical relationship that was demanded from him but a romantic one.

Prompt: write about these two lovebirds’ awkward attempts at loving each other.

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Setting: The young hero enters a contract with the Ogre Highness to spare his kingdom from annihilation. There is only one condition for the hero to fulfill. He must love the Ogre Highness’ son, the Ogre Duke. The bashful and socially inept young ogre is troubled at showing affection to his adorable bride who is a third his height. Meanwhile, the hero struggles to meet the condition of the contract. It’s not a physical relationship that was demanded from him but a romantic one.

Prompt: write about these two lovebirds’ awkward attempts at loving each other.
(Posses like Oberyn Martell with a torch in his hand to shine light on this ignored post.)
I will be your champion, but you will need a translator app.
Feb 11... darn, you waited a long time, did you not?

CheertheSecond

(Posses like Oberyn Martell with a torch in his hand to shine light on this ignored post.)
I will be your champion, but you will need a translator app.
Feb 11... darn, you waited a long time, did you not?

They called me the necromancer and dead digger. I am always ready for some call back.

CheertheSecond

Succubiome

Missed that Doravg did some very benevolent necromancy on this until I finished writing, so!

We sat beside each other, my feet dangling over the edge of the giant-sized bench. I gently held his hand, and he blushed adorably. I smiled up at him. It wasn't exactly hard to love him, although right now I loved him more like an oversized puppy than y'know, like a husband. But apparently that counted for the magical necklace I had been gifted, which glowed softly pink. He had hidden his own beneath his tunic, but the pink glow was shining so brightly it didn't exactly make it hard to see.

I guided his much larger hand to my mouth -- he let me -- and kissed the back of his hand. "What exactly are you afraid of, darling?" I made my voice soft too... when I had tried to climb on top of him in bed on our wedding night, I had been loud and enthusiastic, and I think that's part of what had made him scared.

"...killing you." His voice was a little above a whisper.

I blinked, and stared up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Like... if we love each other... eventually we'll want to..." He coughed. "Nevermind."

I laughed. "What, fucking? Yeah, your dick's almost certainly too big for me, but there's like, a hundred ways to fuck without penetration. I'm an adventurer, and they're a promiscuous bunch, so I'm pretty experienced in sex as well as battle. Just let me take the lead, and I'll keep us safe."

He blushed all the way to his ears. "No, um, just... I really want to hug you."

"...and?"

"Well, last time I held your hand, I hurt you. And... I've hurt other giants before, too, when I was younger, just from playing."

I considered this for a moment. "C'mon, let's go back to my room-- I'll put on my magic armor, and you can hug me. It's endured way more powerful than ogre hugs, we'll practice with that for hugs and handholding until you learn how to be gentle."

He smiled down at me hesitantly, and nodded. "Thank you, my bride."

I beckoned him down, and he leaned in.

I tapped him on the nose. "...look, I know I'm your bride legally, but can you not call me it when we're alone? I'm your husband, got it?"

"Yes, husband," he said obediently, somehow managing to sound even shyer.

How was he this adorable?

doravg

I got one heart! I have been stowing away firewood for the last couple of hours and things in me hurt, that I didn't know I had. (Very bad at biology, bear with me) But now I feel so hyped! I pledge that I will write 5 chapters for this story tomorrow! Thank you for the prompt! :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: 🌈🧁:love:

Succubiome

I got one heart! I have been stowing away firewood for the last couple of hours and things in me hurt, that I didn't know I had. (Very bad at biology, bear with me) But now I feel so hyped! I pledge that I will write 5 chapters for this story tomorrow! Thank you for the prompt! :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: 🌈🧁:love:
Awwwh, glad you're so excited about the story, though German is beyond me.

That said: don't overdo unfamiliar exercise! Use ice and/or heat to help your muscles relax and heal!

CheertheSecond

Missed that Doravg did some very benevolent necromancy on this until I finished writing, so!

We sat beside each other, my feet dangling over the edge of the giant-sized bench. I gently held his hand, and he blushed adorably. I smiled up at him. It wasn't exactly hard to love him, although right now I loved him more like an oversized puppy than y'know, like a husband. But apparently that counted for the magical necklace I had been gifted, which glowed softly pink. He had hidden his own beneath his tunic, but the pink glow was shining so brightly it didn't exactly make it hard to see.

I guided his much larger hand to my mouth -- he let me -- and kissed the back of his hand. "What exactly are you afraid of, darling?" I made my voice soft too... when I had tried to climb on top of him in bed on our wedding night, I had been loud and enthusiastic, and I think that's part of what had made him scared.

"...killing you." His voice was a little above a whisper.

I blinked, and stared up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Like... if we love each other... eventually we'll want to..." He coughed. "Nevermind."

I laughed. "What, fucking? Yeah, your dick's almost certainly too big for me, but there's like, a hundred ways to fuck without penetration. I'm an adventurer, and they're a promiscuous bunch, so I'm pretty experienced in sex as well as battle. Just let me take the lead, and I'll keep us safe."

He blushed all the way to his ears. "No, um, just... I really want to hug you."

"...and?"

"Well, last time I held your hand, I hurt you. And... I've hurt other giants before, too, when I was younger, just from playing."

I considered this for a moment. "C'mon, let's go back to my room-- I'll put on my magic armor, and you can hug me. It's endured way more powerful than ogre hugs, we'll practice with that for hugs and handholding until you learn how to be gentle."

He smiled down at me hesitantly, and nodded. "Thank you, my bride."

I beckoned him down, and he leaned in.

I tapped him on the nose. "...look, I know I'm your bride legally, but can you not call me it when we're alone? I'm your husband, got it?"

"Yes, husband," he said obediently, somehow managing to sound even shyer.

How was he this adorable?
The more the merrier.
I will not decline a second serving.

doravg

And complete! Do you mind giving me another prompt? (I can't write about Gone because I don't know the first thing about gambling or card games. Sorry.)

CheertheSecond

And complete! Do you mind giving me another prompt? (I can't write about Gone because I don't know the first thing about gambling or card games. Sorry.)
I don't think there is anything about gambling or card games in that prompt. Are you sure you did not mistake it for something else?

For more prompts, I have a few.

This one can work if the main character is a man too.

doravg

I don't think there is anything about gambling or card games in that prompt. Are you sure you did not mistake it for something else?

For more prompts, I have a few.

This one can work if the main character is a man too.
Oh, so by being tricked, you didn't mean that he gambled it away? Sorry, I made a mistake.

CheertheSecond

Oh, so by being tricked, you didn't mean that he gambled it away? Sorry, I made a mistake.
Being tricked can also mean being scammed.
Essentially it just means that people deceived him for malicious intent to either (1) cause damage to him financially/physically/mentally/emotionally and/or (2) to gain benefit for themselves.

Being tricked is not just about gamble or card. It is a very general word that can be used for any situation.

Being tricked = Being lied to = Being deceived

doravg

Being tricked can also mean being scammed.
Essentially it just means that people deceived him for malicious intent to either (1) cause damage to him financially/physically/mentally/emotionally and/or (2) to gain benefit for themselves.

Being tricked is not just about gamble or card. It is a very general word that can be used for any situation.

Being tricked = Being lied to = Being deceived
I made it so that his mother wrote a fake will after his father's death, and tricked him out of his inheritance. First thing I fixed!