167's List of Suggestions

OneSixSeven

Advocate of Headpatting and Handholding
Okay, I have this idea way before I discovered ScribbleHub, Wattpad and fanfiction.net. How 'bout adding the volumes?

How does it work?

Answer: It's like how that thread suggested. It should be something customizable (besides seeing Volume 1 or numbers) and let the chapters be added in a certain Vol that matched the arc or whatever the thing is decided by the writers.

P.S. Fix the glitch or bug in Glossary! :( I have to swap browsers to make it work.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
6) Filtering tags
- let's just say some people are not fond of certain tags. The way it works is the as same filtering genre.
You should be more specific. Filter where?

Well, I agree. I think that if tags are filtered out in Release Filtering (which should really include tags instead of just genres), it should hide the relevant novels site wide. If not, I want to at least have this option.

OneSixSeven

You should be more specific. Filter where?

Well, I agree. I think that if tags are filtered out in Release Filtering (which should really include tags instead of just genres), it should hide the relevant novels site wide. If not, I want to at least have this option.

Like this :

Tags
Click once to include tags. Click the same tag twice to exclude.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
WHERE
Release filtering?
Series finder?
If Series finder, there's already the EXCLUDE dropdown. A checkbox for every tag is both stupid and unnecessary when we already have a better system.
If Release filtering, then you could've just agreed instead of being vague and confusing.

OneSixSeven

7) Expanding the maximum count in profile (not the forum profile) from 500-1500

OneSixSeven

8) Blocked users not able to view the user's profile and stories written (Example: User A blocks User B.)

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
7) Expanding the maximum count in profile (not the forum profile) from 500-1500

Maximum count of what?

8) Blocked users not able to view the user's profile and stories written (Example: User A blocks User B.)

This feature is quite frankly pointless when you can simply copy and paste the user's profile into an private/incognito browser and still see everything. The cost doesn't justify the effects, not to mention why would you want this in the first place?