Recommendations [18+] A lewd girls love novel with succubus protagonist

AliceHiess

So for some reason my favorite type of monster are succubi, don’t ask why I don’t know either. But I hate it when male and female characters get together due to my own numerous issues. So that brings me here. I’m looking for a girls love novel with a succubus protagonist preferably a lewd one.

a few things to note
- format doesn’t matter, it can be web novel, light novel, regular novel, translated or original.
- platform is irrelevant
- it must be in English and I can read some pretty bad English so don’t worry to much about the translation quality worst case it’s to much and I don’t read it.
- no male/female content or male/male content.
- gender bender is allowed

Stuff I’ve read (favorites marked with an *)
- *reincarnated as part of the dungeons harem
- my succubus system
- succubus life in another world (would have preferred more nsfw content)

aikuru13

(not read this one was searching for something else it has the bisexual tag, id skip this one for now)

(not read this one either)

in fact I’ve not read 90% of this

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/26582/purplecatgirl/
(this one has multiple books around trans girls with succubus girlfriends)

(I can’t remember much about this except there’s definitely girls involved and it got worse as it went on)

plus’s there’s loads of one shots you can easily find

there’s also stuff like this which involve succubi but arnt the main character

theres one specific one I wanted to recommend while writing this yet I couldn’t for the life of me fine it
a guy gets a rare system and by the gods will transdorms into a succubus, there’s incest with new sucubus mom, sex with the queen, pregnanc (by the queen) sex with parent from before change (the protagonists only has sex with mother and sister, the succubus mom has sex with all the males in the story)

Last edited: