[18+ Discussion] Not for everyone!!! Malepreg dilenmas

Which way the baby came out

• Total voters

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Oh lesbians and gaytlemen, sexuality of all degrees of degeneracy.

I, the humble dead guy, have summoned you today to Beg for your guidance about the ages-old debate revolving the reproduction of XY couples.

I should waste you no more time.
How should a man 👨 give birth?

Most oftentimes, our seniors, teachers, idols, gods in the subjects of smut inplored to us that a man give birth from his pleasure hole.

The other side of the argument, however, refuse the notion that the baby came out from the rectogenital tract. How could you make the birth of a child analogous to the excretion of waste products? They argued. Lo and behold, uke/bot is now a hermaphrodite.

While a number of them refuse to dig deeper in the nature that is anatomy and follow the tale of the stork that brings children replied to us that men give birth from C-section.

As a well-disciplined scholar of the school of Nature, I have always wholeheartedly placed my faith in the genuity of the holy “p*nis birth” tag since its creation. Even in real life, we have a great example in Hyena. It is a sign that Mother Nature showed us. No. It is divine revelation.

Thus, i ask thee the question. Will you together with me embrace the Truth that is our right to piss out our beloved children by the urethra? 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♂️ 🙋

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I've seen an omegaverse guide showing the anatomy of an omega having a uterus separated by a thin wall that opens up when the heat comes.
Sex/Love pistols manga has parasite worms that make a temp womb. Some even developed a vagina. :blob_evil_two:

The p birth is new to me. Elaborate :blob_reach:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Oh lesbians and gaytlemen, sexuality of all degrees of degeneracy.

I, the humble dead guy, have summoned you today to Beg for your guidance about the ages-old debate revolving the reproduction of XY couples.

I should waste you no more time.
How should a man 👨 give birth?

Most oftentimes, our seniors, teachers, idols, gods in the subjects of smut inplored to us that a man give birth from his pleasure hole.

The other side of the argument, however, refuse the notion that the baby came out from the rectogenital tract. How could you make the birth of a child analogous to the excretion of waste products? They argued. Lo and behold, uke/bot is now a hermaphrodite.

While a number of them refuse to dig deeper in the nature that is anatomy and follow the tale of the stork that brings children replied to us that men give birth from C-section.

As a well-disciplined scholar of the school of Nature, I have always wholeheartedly placed my faith in the genuity of the holy “p*nis birth” tag since its creation. Even in real life, we have a great example in Hyena. It is a sign that Mother Nature showed us. No. It is divine revelation.

Thus, i ask thee the question. Will you together with me embrace the Truth that is our right to piss out our beloved children by the urethra? 🙋‍♀️ 🙋‍♂️ 🙋
Some of those men have a vagina or a womb in their back close to their anus. They don't just shit their babies out from their stomach if you have actually read mpreg kek

But penis birth? Hmmm... that's something I can consider. And hopefully not painful af, like there is a way that numbs the burning pain to only that much of a woman and makes the walls very stretchy. But yes sounds nice to me. Not bad.

CheertheDead

I've seen an omegaverse guide showing the anatomy of an omega having a uterus separated by a thin wall that opens up when the heat comes.
Sex/Love pistols manga has parasite worms that make a temp womb. Some even developed a vagina. :blob_evil_two:

The p birth is new to me. Elaborate :blob_reach:

pretty sure we got a dj for that called “shota pregnancy”
Some of those men have a vagina or a womb in their back close to their anus. They don't just shit their babies out from their stomach if you have actually read mpreg kek

But penis birth? Hmmm... that's something I can consider. And hopefully not painful af, like there is a way that numbs the burning pain to only that much of a woman and makes the walls very stretchy. But yes sounds nice to me. Not bad.
Yep but the birth canal is the rectum and the opening is the anus.

morhamza

So, does it have to follow human rules? Are your character humans? If not, I would just create a new genitalia for males. Or, maybe even make them lay eggs.
But, if they are humans and have to follow human rules, surgery.

CheertheDead

So, does it have to follow human rules? Are your character humans? If not, I would just create a new genitalia for males. Or, maybe even make them lay eggs.
But, if they are humans and have to follow human rules, surgery.
Yes, they are humans.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Dunno man, C-section sounds less painful than the urethra thing

Even we women are getting C-sections nowadays

CheertheDead

Then how do they give birth in the wilderness? Or without advanced medical knowledge and technology?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
You guys need more eromanga. Penis birth? Please, that way too mundane. How about nipple birth, navel birth, ear birth and as Zeus so painfully said it, "My forehead is going into labour!"

Herz

C-section is less painful while giving birth. However, you gotta include the post-operative pains and healing period as well.

Moreover, before discussing the anatomy problem of males giving birth, shouldn't we talk about the fertilization process? I haven't heard of two spermatozoids combining to form a zygote. (The eggs can do it thou - parthenogenesis.) If we are not delving so deep, then maybe we can just ignore the logic altogether (for both fertilization and birth).

CheertheDead

You guys need more eromanga. Penis birth? Please, that way too mundane. How about nipple birth, navel birth, ear birth and as Zeus so painfully said it, "My forehead is going into labour!"
I have visited all of them but i believe to people not used to the dark side, it's best not mentioning that.

I must say i am a big fan of nipple and testicle birth :3