18+ subdomain

minacia

perpetually sour
Maybe this is a controversial suggestion...

But I'd like to suggest that all the 18+ content (specifically the adult/mature/smut/r18 tags) be automatically sorted to an r18.scribblehub.com subdomain.

The idea would be that the r18 site would have its own trending homepage and recent updates list.

The reason for this is that a lot of r18 content regularly sits on the trending tab, which honestly isn't all-ages friendly. Many websites (syosetu, tapas, and others) regularly shove all r18 content into a subdomain to protect their underage readers and serve advertisers better.

SailusGebel

The rules don't: https://forum.scribblehub.com/help/terms/

If the administrators wanted "dead" threads to stay dead they would be automatically archived.

(But I do wish I noticed that this one was ~2 years old.)
The general rules for posting:
10. Do not necro threads if the thread has been dead for 3 months. Simply make a new one. An exception to this rule would be the thread cannot be remade for reasons or you have a good reason to necro the thread.

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
The world know Macha is Mellohwa. But is Mellohwa an Yuzu clone?
i dont know who any of those people are
The general rules for posting:
10. Do not necro threads if the thread has been dead for 3 months. Simply make a new one. An exception to this rule would be the thread cannot be remade for reasons or you have a good reason to necro the thread.
yeah but there is a good reason to necro it

MisterErotica

The majority of ScribbleHub readers are here for the smut fiction that other sites disallow. That's why these types of fictions are often trending.

Making a separate subdomain for the small number of people who like PG fiction is nonsensical. That would just create more work for management, confuse readers, and make it harder for 18+ novels to gain an audience. Not to mention alienating those authors.

ScribbleHub is great because all original works have an equal chance of thriving.

This is not a good idea.

Kidd_Wadsworth

I'd like to see this done in "tags" Right now each author can only assign 25 tags. I think there should be two tag lists. The first which talks about the story itself such as "fantasy" or "strong romantic subplot" etc, and the second which is solely concerned with violence and sex. Then the search algorithm could be used by readers to select or deselect based on violence and sex as well as story elements. Most importantly an author would not have to use some of their 25 tags to describe the sex and violence aspects of their novel. It might also be useful to have readers be able to "suggest" that the novel be tagged with sexual or violent tags if the author had not added these.

--Kidd