#25 in trending

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
So I was just looking through the trending list for fun, and I realized that one of the novel I'm writing is the 25th most hyped novel. I don't know how did it happened, but thank you all

D

Deleted member 45782

So I was just looking through the trending list for fun, and I realized that one of the novel I'm writing is the 25th most hyped novel. I don't know how did it happened, but thank you all
Nice. Congrats

Malonymous

Nice work! :blob_party: Next time you'll have to tell us how to make it into trending :blob_wink:

D

Deleted member 22014

I wish I could, but I honestly have no idea

I have quite the experience with entering the top 9 trendings for some weeks, it was back then when the Adventum Contest still ongoing. And realized that mostly ..., mostly as I am not too sure about this; Your story entered the top eight when you got more than 1.000 readers in a short period of time. Maybe it has something to do with readers gained on that same day.

As I also got hyped about it ..., I even took a screenshot out of it. The first is top 6, and then someday after it rises into top 2 trending. I used my alternate account, but after Adventum, I discard it.

{951336A4-0B0E-4CE0-BBE4-923928DCC410}.png.jpg
Anotasi 2020-06-25 144854.jpg

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Great! 👊