2k19 PADORU thread.

A padoru poll

• I found about this last year.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Didn’t like it at first but it slowly grew on me.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Hashire sori yo

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Kazeno you ni

• Tsukimihara wo

• PADORU PADORU!!!

• I still don’t like padoru.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • OwO what’s this?

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Alright folks, I took it upon myself to make a padoru thread. This fourm needs more podaru!

Lyrics:
Hashire sori yo
kazeno you ni
Tsukimihara wo
PADORU PADORU
C’mon, soon you’ll be chanting along and hitmiyized by the fast paced spinning. Padoru gifs.
It is padoru season after all. What’s a padoru season with out all the gifs?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Alright folks, I took it upon myself to make a padoru thread. This fourm needs more podaru!

Lyrics:
Hashire sori yo
kazeno you ni
Tsukimihara wo
PADORU PADORU
C’mon, soon you’ll be chanting along and hitmiyized by the fast paced spinning. Padoru gifs.

You bastard it took me months to get that outta my head and you come in here all slick putting it right back in. :blob_thor:

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Lyrics:
Hashire sori yo
kazeno you ni
Tsukimihara wo
PADORU PADORU

You bastard it took me months to get that outta my head and you come in here all slick putting it right back in. :blob_thor:
This is God's way for punishing us for hanging Christmas lights on November.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
This is God's way for punishing us for hanging Christmas lights on November.
No....i know why this is happening. This is puishment, but punishment for failing no nut novembef on the first day. For years.

Oh dear god, what have i done? I've unleashed the Padoru upon us all...:blob_no:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
No....i know why this is happening. This is puishment, but punishment for failing no nut novembef on the first day. For years.

Oh dear god, what have i done? I've unleashed the Padoru upon us all...:blob_no:
Shame on you. Bringing the calamity down to the world.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
This is puishment, but punishment for failing no nut novembef on the first day.
No no no, that'd be itchy Christmas sweaters and Mariah Carey subjecting you to the purgatory of hearing her desire to enslave your presence this 21st December.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

:blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad::blob_pat_sad:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You're alive here?!!
More or less. Scribbly is way less active, so it's easier for me to browse.

Right now I'm trying to put my RL in order, so I'm not logging in to NUF, discord, nor my other main gaming forum until I get things back in shape.

Scribbly on the other hand is more or less work related, it's my dream to make a living out of writing and I'm trying to work towards that, so... Interacting in the forums that I'm posting my novel on kinda makes sense to me~

... Still, I'm mainly dead in NUF because I need to put my RL back in order, I'll be back there when I can...