a call to Action and general anarchy

Hopetoread

@Nyan_sempai and others feel free to add what whatever thread you may wish. whithin reason of course and forum rules

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member

Hopetoread

I'm trying to start a new image since no one really knows me over here and then I find this thread :blob_teary:

I wish I had a yandere blob over here. I would be spamming it right now :blobrofl:
this is a thread to introduce Action to Scribbly/SHF plus spark general anarchy. And unfortunately you are a necessary casualty for this great cause:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_thor:

Last edited:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
Tony is on a dating site and he has a song made for him!? :blob_hmm_two: Tony your image is definitely new to me now... :blob_hide:

Tony

Staff member
this is a thread to introduce Action to Scribbly/SHF plus spark general anarchy. And unfortunately you are a necessary casualty for this great cause:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_thor:

:blobspearpeek:

Tony is on a dating site and he has a song made for him!? :blob_hmm_two: Tony your image is definitely new to me now... :blob_hide:

The dating site was an April fools joke. The song is... I dunno how to explain that...

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
The dating site was an April fools joke. The song is... I dunno how to explain that...
Tony, it's okay, you don't have to explain anything. We understand. If you need to find anyone then don't be ashamed of it, we understand. If you're on a dating site, who are we to judge. :blob_okay::blobthumbsup: Remember we love you for who you are. :blob_uwu::blob_sir:
(Pfffft):blob_joy:

Kitty

kicks door open

YO! SUP! WHADDUP PEEPS!

Sorry for the month-long delay.

The Church of Up to No Good had some ghastly wedding business to take care of. Now that I'm free of flower-bearing duties, I can finally grace this thread.

TwilightForest

Being myself
kicks door open

YO! SUP! WHADDUP PEEPS!

Sorry for the month-long delay.

The Church of Up to No Good had some ghastly wedding business to take care of. Now that I'm free of flower-bearing duties, I can finally grace this thread.
That's the marriage of the year!