Writing A co-author, but I don't care

Agentt

Thighs
Listen people, I have lost count of how many people suggested this.
A story written by many authors, all of who are free to edit it and write.

And everytime, the answer is same,
No. Because of internal conflicts.

Which is true, a story is a result of hard work and anyone would be angry if it doesn't go there way.

But, I just had a thought,
What if, I don't care,
What if I don't want to write a story to attract readers, I just want this to see the end result.
What if I don't care that one author killed a character and the next author forgot that he is dead, so he continues.

While I do have some aversion towards smut, and I would like to keep things R15, what if all the authors are free to ship who ever they want, kill whoever they want, resurrect whoever they want, change personalities!
Change writing style!
Introduce new characters!
Break 4th wall to make fun of authors!
Bring chaos!
Make many characters of the same name!
Time travel!

A question may arise,
Well, Agentt, you might not care, but others do. People don't have time to write a joke like this just to entertain you.

The answer to this is,
I am weird, and I hope people who participate are weird too.

Last edited:

ConTroll

Eternal Wood
I could see a collaborative story working if each author took on the role of a character, or as outsiders retelling the exploits of the story's MC based on experience or rumors.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
There have been collaborative works in the past that are quite good, typically between two authors working closer together as opposed to a whole community.

I actually remember a radio program from when I was a kid that had someone new write the story every week, it was generally good but took some really stupid turns because of that aspect.

Agentt

Thighs
There have been collaborative works in the past that are quite good, typically between two authors working closer together as opposed to a whole community.

I actually remember a radio program from when I was a kid that had someone new write the story every week, it was generally good but took some really stupid turns because of that aspect.
Yes, but people can be annoying to work with.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I did this... and yeah, I was the lead writer—usually, the others just offer ideas, names, and plans the plot outline—yet that was the least of their job, they also wrote some stories so we could decide which one is better, and which story we should combine with the winning story. At the end of the day, we did our job, won and celebrated, and called it a day with a smile on our faces.

It turned out great—albeit, I doubt I'll ever be able to do that again.
That's because seven of those are Joss Whedon spawns
You mean, 10 Steve Gerber?

D

Deleted member 45782

Which is true, a story is a result of hard work and anyone would be angry if it doesn't go there way.

What if, I don't care,
What if I don't want to write a story to attract readers, I just want this to see the end result.
What if I don't care that one author killed a character and the next author forgot that he is dead, so he continues.

The answer to this is,
So...is this a start or a nah? In this thread?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
So...is this a start or a nah? In this thread?
Remember, every author here is a closet—when they write, they prefer to do it on their own opinions and time. I don't dislike this, though, I did make a thread like this already. Unfortunately, not everyone is ready for some insinuating insanity with a distorted final product. In any case, for now, I'd prefer to polish my writing and challenge myself. I do am trying to find a lot of writing contests nearby if I can.

Feather

I could see a collaborative story working if each author took on the role of a character, or as outsiders retelling the exploits of the story's MC based on experience or rumors.
Ma be ttrp style, where one author is responsible for how one character speaks/acts, and a separate" dungeon master" describes the results?

D

Deleted member 46002

What if, I don't care,

While I do have some aversion towards smut, and I would like to keep things R15, what if all the authors are free to ship who ever they want, kill whoever they want, resurrect whoever they want, change personalities!
Change writing style!
Introduce new characters!
Break 4th wall to make fun of authors!
Bring chaos!
Make many characters of the same name!
Time travel!

A question may arise,
Well, Agentt, you might not care, but others do. People don't have time to write a joke like this just to entertain you.

The answer to this is,
U masochist...
somebody will definitely ship u with a loli