Writing A co-author, but I don't care

Agentt

Thighs
if this thing comes to life, I want to see the madness unfold.
I am willing to find out if I am ready.
We have our first victim here.
Would it be fine if no one participates, so only two of us do it?

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
I would love to jump in, but I'm already struggling with time. :(
Perhaps, you could make an anthology of stories by different authors with the same characters?

Hear me out. You set up the characters - say Robin Hood and his band, and in the first anthology, there are five authors coming up with something. Then, the next anthology, authors have to pick it up from one of the stories. And we can see a branching storyline made by different authors!

Perhaps not 5 in the beginning, but like 2 stories. Then, any participating author must have to pick it up from one of the stories and make others. And so on and so forth. There, I would love to contribute a short story or two.

Agentt

Thighs
I would love to jump in, but I'm already struggling with time. :(
Perhaps, you could make an anthology of stories by different authors with the same characters?

Hear me out. You set up the characters - say Robin Hood and his band, and in the first anthology, there are five authors coming up with something. Then, the next anthology, authors have to pick it up from one of the stories. And we can see a branching storyline made by different authors!

Perhaps not 5 in the beginning, but like 2 stories. Then, any participating author must have to pick it up from one of the stories and make others. And so on and so forth. There, I would love to contribute a short story or two.
Sure!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
You could try entering a writing-based roleplay btw. It's pretty similar to what you want.

There are plenty of those out there, though they tend to die after a year or so.

Avery_Evans

You could try entering a writing-based roleplay btw. It's pretty similar to what you want.

There are plenty of those out there, though they tend to die after a year or so.
I don't think his idea is a roleplay. One author has full control of the story, then the next author, and so forth.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
It’s quite possible to co-author. My friend and I wrote an entire series together in high school and we all had ideas and characters whom we wanted to incorporate. It turned out fairly well, and we’re still friends lol. I remember writing chapters for her birthday, and she’d love them. Unfortunately we just lost time because of college. It’d be cool to unearth the chaos to see what we actually wrote. Haha.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
A role play continues and forms a structure, but I am looking for concentrated chaos. An year? I'll say it will die in 3 chapters.
You are overestimating the capabilities of cooperation that exist among people that like to play writing-based roleplays... It's pretty chaotic, inconsistent and all over the place~

But well, have fun with your chaos too~
I don't think his idea is a roleplay. One author has full control of the story, then the next author, and so forth.
... It's why I said that roleplays are similar to what he wants, instead of saying that a roleplay is what he wants... >.>

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You're always welcome to submit poems to my collection:

Agentt

Thighs
You are overestimating the capabilities of cooperation that exist among people that like to play writing-based roleplays... It's pretty chaotic, inconsistent and all over the place~

But well, have fun with your chaos too~

... It's why I said that roleplays are similar to what he wants, instead of saying that a roleplay is what he wants... >.>
Which is why I need crazy people