Writing A co-author, but I don't care

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Alice, you have been making a lot of rounds here
I mean... Yanno...

>.>
<.<

There is a 20k messages trophy now~

*cough cough* I just am really interested in the results of this thread, that's all~ *whiiiiiiistles*

Edit: Tbh, I am interest in the results of this thread... I don't think I'll read it to be perfectly honest, but I'm having fun reading people's posts and replies here, and the ideas flying around. It would be fun to see something actually come out of it~

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs
welp, 1 mc would be fine, also some of the events that happen in that specific world should be altered (afterall mc will be a great variable with his system, he would create a great butterfly effect in the upcoming events) an example for that would be like if in naruto....the mc saved kushina before minato...so kushina would fall inlove to mc....naruto would not be born....so sage of six paths would be forced to pick another person...and that person due to not being naruto would have a diff. personality so the next events like pain attacking konoha and naruto stopping it would not happen....due to naruto not existing....so the powerful ninjas of konoha may be forced to become refugees....or whatnot....like that 😅 sorry it's long
same. let's join in the chaos.
AGENT YOU BRINGER OF CHAOSSSSS AAAAAH
if you ever start something like this then can i join?
Just taking note