Recommendations a collection of some of my previous searches that netted little results

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I have searched for some interesting types of novels here before and many of my queries ended up unanswered or returned very little.

I wish to somehow try and remedy it, although I realise it will likely not be a fruitful endeavor.

If you, fine ladies and gentlemen, happen to have chanced upon a novel that fits my requirements, I ask you to send me correspondence of your findings

Sincerely, Trashy.
(Yes, I have been reading Reincarnated Cthulhu, how could you tell?)

Here are the queries:

1) Selfcest.

As per title, novels where main romance is selfcest.

2) Giant mc

No Gulliver. No harem and little to no romance. No robot who's big, no non-humanoid thing who's big, mc being giant should be an important part of the story.

3) eerily attractive mc

Mc possesses an unnatural beauty that is at least semi-awknowledged by the narrator to be creepy in the way it warps people's thoughts.

4) villainess x villainess or heroine or heroine

Setting takes place in a fiction of sorts (an otome game, a fantasy novel or an anime wherein the mc is transported).
Mc is either a villainess or a heroine and she hooks up with, accordingly, a villainess or a heroine. Not a supporting minor villain/character, but an equivalent entity of this title.

5) where humans are ugly.

NOT NECESSARILY WHERE HUMANS ARE DUMB OR WEAK!!! (I swear if that guy who has a hate-boner for novels where humans are an inferior race answers this again I'll-, *sigh*)
But other intelligent races must feel towards their appearance as if they are what monkeys are to humans in terms of general attractiveness. To quote someone in that thread:
Wrong. The quest is for people who think humans are ugly and gross, not dumb or weak. They can be super powered geniuses, but that doesn't mean anyone has to think they're swoon inducing levels of attractive.

Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is 'Elves are super beautiful (humans) who look down on humans for being ugly', but that's still the human aesthetic... They're just better at it than humans~.
6) Ascetic mc

characterized by severe self-discipline and abstention from all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons.
not just well disciplined, I mean actually ascetic, like refusing to eat good food and wear good clothes on purpose, and going around to beg for alms or something

LilRora

Mostly formless
1) The closest thing I know is called Celestial, although it's only selfcest in a loose meaning and it's on an indefinite hiatus. Here's a link, and I'm pretty sure this story's not public. You can try if you want, but I'll warn you now that it's probably not what you're looking for.

2) There's a manga called Onee-sama To Watashi, following two main characters, one of whom is a proper giant. If you don't mind manga, you can check it out, for example on MangaDex.

4) Here, too, I know a manga (probably) quite like that, it's called The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil and it's just beginning to be translated. You can find it on MangaDex as well. I'm not sure if it's based on a novel or not.

I remember reading a story on NU that matched the 3rd point, it had a golden-furred little demon with wings who inhabited a body of a little girl, but I don't recall the title. I'd like to help more than throwing you a novel on hiatus and a pair of manga, but those three are all I can recall. Those are actually the kind of stories that I'd like to read more of as well.

forli

1) Selfcest.

As per title, novels where main romance is selfcest.
The main character has two bodies and other characters believe that they are in love (since they don't know that they are the same person), but it's just a misunderstanding for comedy, so that's probably not what you are looking for.
Has something much closer to what you probably want, but it's only a very brief thing, not even close to a main romance.
2) Giant mc
I was going to say
But the author seems to have published it and removed most chapters.
3) eerily attractive mc

Mc possesses an unnatural beauty that is at least semi-awknowledged by the narrator to be creepy in the way it warps people's thoughts.
Almost exactly
Though the mc is a little girl
5) where humans are ugly.
I've seen that quite a few times, but only as a minor thing or passing comment. For example, just recently I was reading
and in a recent chapter, a goblin mentions how ugly she thought a human was.
But it's difficult for something like that to be much more than a minor point to flesh out some non-human race, I can't imagine it being an important aspect of a story.
NOT NECESSARILY WHERE HUMANS ARE DUMB OR WEAK!!! (I swear if that guy who has a hate-boner for novels where humans are an inferior race answers this again I'll-, *sigh*)
You are going to what?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
The main character has two bodies and other characters believe that they are in love (since they don't know that they are the same person), but it's just a misunderstanding for comedy, so that's probably not what you are looking for.
Has something much closer to what you probably want, but it's only a very brief thing, not even close to a main romance.

I was going to say
But the author seems to have published it and removed most chapters.

Almost exactly
Though the mc is a little girl

I've seen that quite a few times, but only as a minor thing or passing comment. For example, just recently I was reading
and in a recent chapter, a goblin mentions how ugly she thought a human was.
But it's difficult for something like that to be much more than a minor point to flesh out some non-human race, I can't imagine it being an important aspect of a story.

You are going to what?
Based :blob_shade:

melchi

What is a custom title?
For #3 chaotic craftsman worships the cube had a love interest that has the ability to charm people by just being around them. (I'm guessing you might have read that one already though)

melchi

What is a custom title?
For #5 Kings of Paradise has a ugly MC. He is born with birth defects that make people treat him like a demon who needs to be put down.