A Day In the Life of Trending-Tab-chan

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
Blame @Nahrenne for this atrocity.
I have drunk alchomohol to maximize the experience for us all, apologies for bad keyboard work, thank Grammarly-chan for putting up with my shit.

"Another day, another group of writers to lay!" Trending-Tab-chan said to herself as a devious smile crossed her face, she could barely contain her excitement. A brilliant statistician, she had applied for the job well over a year ago, at a brand new writing firm known as ScribbleHub. It was her job to analyze all the metrics, and rate the authors in order to place them on the Trending list every day.

She had a secret, though, she was also a succubus, with a fetish for writers, and her appetite was insatiable, she abused her position to cater to her fetishes, propping up and inspiring writers who wrote about the things that tickled her wildest fantasies, only to steal that same energy with her daily "private coaching sessions." Everyone had become accustomed to the routine, somewhere in their minds they knew what was going on, but instead of complaining, they were filled with envy, awaiting the day she blessed them with a coveted stamp and called them in for their own "private session."

Tab-chan entered the Isekai room and proceeded to do her slow meticulous walk down each aisle, taking notes on her tablet clipboard, occasionally remarking with a comment such as "Nice" or "Intriguing" along with the occasional comment such as "That is such a turn on." After some time she stopped in front of a nervous-looking woman writing an Isekai about a lesbian demon queen, she had just finished her first yuri scene. Tab-chan looked at her with a grin filled with lust, reached into a small bag she carried around her shoulder, pulled out a stamp labeled #3, and stamped the woman's head.

Turning around to continue down the aisle, as the woman stared with a dumbfounded expression, Tab-chan looked behind her and remarked, "I expect to see you for our private lesson this evening." before turning back and continuing on her way. Leaving the Isekai room behind she wandered into the Gender Bender room, as she walked down the aisleway, she mumbled to herself here or there, eventually stopping and watching an author intently as they nervously worked away on their computer, she looked at her tablet and pulled up their story art before exclaiming, "Oooh, Futa! Very nice."

Tab-chan reached into her bag and pulled out the #1 stamp and pressed it firmly against the nervous young author's forehead. She stared at him and licked her lips seductively as he began to break out into a cold sweat. After replacing her stamp in her bag, she placed her hand under his chin, stroking it gently while remarking seductively, "Be sure you don't miss today's private session, I have something very special in mind for you." she finished with a devious smile as she slowly slid her fingers across his chin before pulling away and continuing down the aisle.

Thank you for reading, I could go on but that'd be rated R and no one wants that, right?

Edit: fixed 3 typos because I care way too much for some damn reason

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Blame @Nahrenne for this atrocity.
I have drunk alchomohol to maximize the experience for us all, apologies for bad keyboard work, thank Grammarly-chan for putting up with my shit.

"Another day, another group of writers to lay!" Trending-Tab-chan said to herself as a devious smile crossed her face, she could barely contain her excitement. A brilliant statistician, she had applied for the job well over a year ago, at a brand new writing firm known as ScribbleHub. It was her job to analyze all the metrics, and rate the authors in order to place them on the Trending list every day.

She had a secret, though, she was also a succubus, with a fetish for writers, and her appetite was insatiable, she abused her position to cater to her fetishes, propping up and inspiring writers who wrote about the things that tickled her wildest fantasies, only to steal that same energy with her daily "private coaching sessions." Everyone had become accustomed to the routine, somewhere in their minds they knew what was going on, but instead of complaining, they were filled with envy, awaiting the day she blessed them with a coveted stamp and called them in for their own "private session."

Tab-chan entered the Isekai room and proceeded to do her slow meticulous walk down each aisle, taking notes on her tablet clipboard, occasionally remarking with a comment such as "Nice" or "Intriguing" along with the occasional comment such as "That is such a turn on." After some time she stopped in front of a nervous-looking woman writing an Isekai about a lesbian demon queen, she has just finished her first yuri scene. Tab-chan looked at her with a grin filled with lust, reached into a small bag she carried around her shoulder, pulled out a stamp labeled #3, and stamped the woman's head.

Turning around to continue down the aisle, as the woman stared with a dumbfounded expression, Tab-chan looked behind her and remarked, "I expect to see you for our private lesson this evening." before turning back and continuing on her way. Leaving the Isekai room behind she wandered into the Gender Bender room, as she walked down the hallway, she mumbled to herself here or there, eventually stopping and watching on author intently as they nervously worked away on their computer, she looked at her tablet and pulled up their story art before exclaiming, "Oooh, Futa! Very nice."

Tab-chan reached into her bag and pulled out the #1 stamp and pressed it firmly against the nervous young author's forehead. She started at him and licked her lips seductively as he began to break out into a cold sweat. After replacing her stamp in her bag, she placed her hand under his chin, stroking it gently while remarking seductively, "Be sure you don't miss today's private session, I have something very special in mind for you." she finished with a devious smile as she slowly slid her fingers across his chin before pulling away and continuing down the aisle.

Thank you for reading, I could go on but that'd be rated R and no one wants that, right?
It's brilliant!
*huggles*

X

UnknownNovelist

On another note; seriously, what is up with all these Gender Bender novels in the trending list?? I don't get it. I've gotten to the point where my auto-reflex is; "I see GB. I rate 1 star."

PS: Brilliant post OP. :)

Queenfisher

Bird?
Tab-chan gonna visit me, watch :'(
I put a waifu on my cover! got mature content, GL subplot and everything.

She gonna visit me, watch!

Should have put GL as the genre tag, silly! :blob_nom:

People only look at the side tags if they visit the novel page, but to give them more incentive, the GL has to be visible from the main genre tag lineup! *shakes head*

Above all, should have made it smut instead of mature. Duh. :blob_nom::blob_nom:

Freesia.Cutepearl

Frostbird

@Freesia.Cutepearl
I personally don't like gender bender novels, but that doesn't mean I'm against them. I don't think people should just give a 1 star just because they don't like the genre. I may never read a story because I don't like the tags, but I know that author put work into their story, I'm not a fan of giving others 1 star like that :blob_unsure:
Anyway, just my two cents, hope everyone can read what they want :blob_evil_two:. Back to aiming for trending-chan's #1 spot :blobtaco:

Last edited:

Freesia.Cutepearl

I personally don't like gender bender novels, but that doesn't mean I'm against them. I don't think people should just give a 1 star just because they don't like the genre. I may never read a story because I don't like the tags, but I know that author put work into their story, I'm not a fan of giving others 1 star like that :blob_unsure:
menhera-chan_thank-you-bunny.png

Back to aiming for trending-chan's #1 spot :blobtaco:
zJzvY0G.gif

Thats why all authors here write like horny teenagers~
Just the way I like it. *adjusts spectacles*

Haha! No wonder she ignores me.
She might but I won't!
Menhera-chan_bang-heart.png

Trending-chan has visited me once more with her "totally wholesome" lessons...
Awesome!
AW3920858_04.gif

Queenfisher

Bird?
What about Latest release-chan

I imagine it as a loli/ kuudere

Probably a yandere-ish genki with manic-depressive syndrome.

Especially when you post, and literally 11 seconds later, then 40 seconds from that, then 1 minute after that -- she has something new to cheer for like a crack addict. :blob_highfive::blob_party::blob_aww::blob_popcorn::blob_hug:

But then, late at night, when the Latest Releases can stay up for as long as a whole hour without being shuffled down -- she is becoming depressed and apathetic and a slug. :blob_sleep::blob_whistle::blob_melt:

Freesia.Cutepearl

Probably a yandere-ish genki with manic-depressive syndrome.

Especially when you post, and literally 11 seconds later, then 40 seconds from that, then 1 minute after that -- she has something new to cheer for like a crack addict. :blob_highfive::blob_party::blob_aww::blob_popcorn::blob_hug:

But then, late at night, when the Latest Releases can stay up for as long as a whole hour without being shuffled down -- she is becoming depressed and apathetic and a slug. :blob_sleep::blob_whistle::blob_melt:
Release-chan during the day
menhera-chan_eating-tons.png

Release-chan during the night
menhera-chan_eating-angry-riceball.png

Freesia.Cutepearl

★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★
TrendingTab-chan's Office
★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

It was another day like most any other, Tab-chan was sitting at her desk, leaning back on her chair, her legs propped upon her desk. She was talking on her phone, sharing gossip, of course, about the latest happenings around the firm. "Really?! You mean to tell me there are some new experienced authors coming to our firm from other ones? Waa?" she exclaimed excitedly, nodding and making 'hmm' and 'hah' exclamations as the voice on the other end replied to her.

A devious smirk crossed her face, as she begins to reply back, "Dearie, you know I'm excited, I can't wait to get my hands on a nice experienced big meaty--"

*FLOP* A large bundled stack of papers stuffed into folders is dropped onto Tab-chan's desk with a loud thump. Standing behind them is a tired-looking man who is long past a 5-o'clock shadow and well into prickly stubble.

Tab-chan gives him a scowl that would frighten many writer's souls out of their bodies, as the man begins to speak, "Here's your monthly reports, Tabby."

Placing her phone on the table she stands up abruptly and nears her face to his, "Do you always have to do this? Just scan them digitally, we're a god damned web publishing firm for fuck's sake," she started to go back to her phone conversation before turning back to the man, "Oh, and you don't get to call me Tabby."

The man huffs and walks out of her office, as she huffs back at him and moves to shut her door. Just as the door is centimeters from closing, a young girl bursts into the room sending the door flopping against the wall as it bounces back and bumps into her as she's walking in. The girl appears to be maybe in her early twenties or late teens, is wearing big glasses in front of her bright green eyes, with raven black hair styled into twin tails, wearing a white dress shirt with a green bow and a light grey business style skirt.

"T- T- Tabby-chan, I think the ranking is broken again, 'New life of an Ecchi Girl' is number 73 and number 102!" the girl pleads worriedly.

With a flat expression, Tab-chan looks the girl square in the face and asks, "Clarisa, this is the 3rd time this week. What did I tell you the last two times?"

Clarisa looks towards the floor as she shifts her foot side to side while meekly replying, "Uhm, y- y- you said t- that as long as the t- t- top 10 are fine, you don't give a..." she trails off as she begins to tremble slightly.

Tab-chan completes Clarisa's sentence, "I don't give a fuck. Now leave me alone, oh, and," Tab-chan pauses for a moment as she lifts up the giant pile of reports and hands them to Clarisa, "throw these in the incinerator please."

Tab-chan shoves Clarisa out of the room and shuts her door firmly, before going back to her desk, sitting back down, resuming her relaxed position. Picking up her phone she sees the other party hung up, and she lets out a low angry growl before chuckling to herself, "I guess one of tonight's lessons is going to involve some restraints and a whip, I need to get rid of this tension."

She picks up her tablet and begins scrolling through the lists to look for a suitable victim.

Last edited: