A Dragon's Grimm Cultivation {Opinions?}

vanta_luxe

Hello!
I'm a relatively new author and as such I'm trying out a few different genres. One of them I'd like to tinker with is the Cultivation + System mix of genres. My first work in this vein is, as you may surmise, called A Dragon's Grimm Cultivation.

However, I don't like to stay within totally traditional lanes so I have quite a few differences with my story. The first and most important is that it features Beast men,Homunculus, and other supernatural / fantasy creatures.

The second is that it mixes all of these elements in a way that makes complete sense in my mind.
I also break many conventions such as, rude noble complexes, dead family (well..sort of), shitty rivals -- etc.

It's still fairly early in its infancy, but since I'll be working on it heavily for the remainder of the week I'd like to ask people who may be interested in these types of stories (cultivation tales where the MC has to improve their power over various ranks) about their thoughts.

You can check it out by clicking the image below. Thanks!

A Dragon's Grimm Cultivation (1).png

vanta_luxe

Thanks, but its just place holder honestly. I do want something close to that when I actually make one though.