A Dream About Aliens Invading Earth

MrPasserby

I always thought about seeing an alien personally, and honestly, I would gladly meet up with them.

But when I dream about them visiting earth, like literally, I had a change of mind.

My dream goes like this.

It was already dark when I was talking to my cousin in front of our home when suddenly a UFO from a far distance appeared.
The size of it is huge, the size of a foot ball field maybe? There are lines around it similar to electronic boards, those lines were radiating red lights.
A circular gate opened at the center of the UFO. Then bam! a flash of light went down, from where they just appeared.
The ground around us vibrated and we sensed it as well. The gate closed and it remained floating there.

I immediately run away to our home.

I told my parents not to go out. But my family won't believe me. My mother told me that she couldn't connect on the internet.
I'm starting to get scared though we still have our electricity. My mother stood up and want to go out for shopping, I told her not to go out.
But she won't believe me. Shopping is far more important, she said. I'm desperate to stop her.

a three-meter alien knock on our window. They ask politely to open our doors and let them check us.
I got no choice but to open the door, since they ask politely (I know, I'm naïve).
When I open the door I saw my cousins standing outside seeing the aliens, they're calm and just waiting for the check up.
The alien is similar to us humans but they're holding a some sort of scanner, they informed me that there was a some sort of time disturbance.
They scanned me and the scanner didn't do much. But when they started scanning my cousin, the scanner made a beeping and static noises.
The aliens informed him that they must take him with them.

I didn't know what happened next as I just woke up. Glad it was just a dream :3.
But I gotta say, they're calm but meeting them personally is still scary asf.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I want to write stories like this as letters to my son when he's away at camp.