A fantasy anime-esque smut written by a female author?

Reyezwriting

I have been thirsty for a good smut for a while now, but I would rather read something written by a woman. Why? Because I find it more alluring.

I bet there's a lot of fanfic smut out there, but I would prefer an original, and if its something written in a and kind of a fantasy / animesque vibe, I would appreciate it!

SailusGebel

I have been thirsty for a good smut for a while now, but I would rather read something written by a woman. Why? Because I find it more alluring.

I bet there's a lot of fanfic smut out there, but I would prefer an original, and if its something written in a and kind of a fantasy / animesque vibe, I would appreciate it!
Don't know about anime style, but you should probably check @K5Rakitan story.

Reyezwriting

She has a series of lewd poems, but I would rather read a series, and she has a fanfic, and I would prefer to read an original. Thanks for your help anyway!

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Well... I don't know if mine would fit, but it is original and has smut passing the 6th chapter. It is fantasy and I guess it could be animeque vibe? At least I imagine my story like an anime movie. :blob_hide: Though it is mostly story-driven with a lot of steamy scenes, I guess. Though it starts off dark, it goes from ugly to beautiful.

Reyezwriting

Well... I don't know if mine would fit, but it is original and has smut passing the 6th chapter. It is fantasy and I guess it could be animeque vibe? At least I imagine my story like an anime movie. :blob_hide: Though it is mostly story-driven with a lot of steamy scenes, I guess. Though it starts off dark, it goes from ugly to beautiful.
Are you talking about your, "The Gate of Shadows?"

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Well, if you don't mind incest then... My story has a bit of smut. I'm not female tho. :blob_evil_two:

AziaElga

Hey! My book, The Lightning Mage, is a slow burn romance set in a fantasy world and written like an anime, if you’re up for it! Just so you know what you get, spoiler alert, they only kiss in chapter 13 and then takes another couple more chapter before a smut scene (that doesn’t get TOO explicit, because i like to focus on the emotions a lot more than the actions), so it’s a pretty slow burn. And then spoiler alert again, they get separated and it’s chapters after chapters of angst and pining lol but obviously the ending will be a bang. But yeah it’s steamy scenes written by a woman that requires a lot of waiting 😂

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I don't mind incest, I find it hot. But I would rather read the dirty mind of a woman though.
I am a woman and none of you can prove otherwise. And as such, here is your incest smut written by a Lady with a Lady protagonist. My apologies for a mere 3.9 star rating. I usually reach the high 4 stars, but alas....I dont update much.
Siblings By Day, Lovers By Night
Ain't fantasy tho. Sadly. Or is it? No it's not. But I DID have plans of Isekai'ing a certain Queen Bea character so...who knows?
Well, if you don't mind incest then... My story has a bit of smut. I'm not female tho. :blob_evil_two:
Or are you? Dont be afraid, Madame. In this day and age you can be anything you want.

Reyezwriting

I am a woman and none of you can prove otherwise. And as such, here is your incest smut written by a Lady with a Lady protagonist. My apologies for a mere 3.9 star rating. I usually reach the high 4 stars, but alas....I dont update much.
Siblings By Day, Lovers By Night
Ain't fantasy tho. Sadly. Or is it? No it's not. But I DID have plans of Isekai'ing a certain Queen Bea character so...who knows?

Even though it is not fantasy, the cover sold it for me. I have added it to my reading list. Thanks! I expect some really steamy scenes from this one!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Even though it is not fantasy, the cover sold it for me. I have added it to my reading list. Thanks! I expect some really steamy scenes from this one!
...I'm pretty great at writing sex scenes, to be perfectly honest. I just havent done too much of that for this story yet. Not that there arent steamy scenes, but it's not just a smut story. Um. I will update more and get more steamy scenes going, just for you.

Its about time i did anyways since I just finished the volume of another story. Now THAT ONE had some good steamy scenes. I actually woulda even suggested that one too since it's a fantasy story with incest elements planned.

Think of Destruction Flag Otome but male MC and he actually fucks.

Since it's mainly a comedy aside from that, tho, and has that male MC, I chose not to mention it.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
If you are not blindly judging something by the title, you know, numbers don't lie :blob_hide:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
She has a series of lewd poems, but I would rather read a series, and she has a fanfic, and I would prefer to read an original. Thanks for your help anyway!
Can you at least give me one-star ratings, please :blob_hide: