Writing Prompt a harem of objectophiles

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Right, you read it correctly. For those who didn't know and haven't guessed what objectophilia is, here is an excerpt from wikipedia on the matter:
Object sexuality or objectophilia is a form of sexual or romantic attraction focused on particular inanimate objects. Individuals with this attraction may have strong feelings of love and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation.
I don't think I have to explain the prompt any further. Do your best/worst/weirdest

BigHoodieBoy

First, we take your average Japanese salary worker, isekai them into a void with nothing for 500 centuries, you know, break the mind a bit. Then, isekai them to a house in the middle of nowhere, but the items in the house all have little greeting cards with names and personalities on said cards. MindBroken MC uses the non-sentient items to calm his broken mind. Also, he may lose his dick trying to fuck a toaster.

Forgotten_One

First, we take your average Japanese salary worker, isekai them into a void with nothing for 500 centuries, you know, break the mind a bit. Then, isekai them to a house in the middle of nowhere, but the items in the house all have little greeting cards with names and personalities on said cards. MindBroken MC uses the non-sentient items to calm his broken mind. Also, he may lose his dick trying to fuck a toaster.
And a lot of blood trying to feed the knifes

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
Oh, I thought the harem members are supposed to be objectophiles :O

I'll also go with isekai, because it's easy.
1. Japanese salary worker
2. Isekai into a fantasy world
3. Salaryman: "I want to be strong enough to lift a 2000kg dumbbell" God: "What? You want to be a 2000kg dumbbell? Sure, you do you." Salaryman: "NOOOOO"
4. Fantasy world is inhabitant by muscle ladies.
5. They all love him. End.

Edit: He also has to be super dense, or else he would be too big. I've got everything covered.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Make it a slave harem power trip isekai but the "harem" doesn't love the protagonist and every one of 'em slaves has some sore of object they go full yandere if someone else even tries to touch it

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
A boy get isekai. :3
He gains a cheat skill that buff the effectiveness of whatever he use by 100 times but he must have s** with that object before using it. :3

Last edited:
this is the first thing that came to mind

IMG_20211229_060457.png

from a nightclub**

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Right, you read it correctly. For those who didn't know and haven't guessed what objectophilia is, here is an excerpt from wikipedia on the matter:

I don't think I have to explain the prompt any further. Do your best/worst/weirdest
Oh boy.

First, we'll go with anti-HERO MC to be badass.

Genre is fantasy.

And, because you said harem and not reverse harem, MC is a dude.

we now need to think about how many members in his harem. 10 is too much. 2 is very few. 5 women. That's it.

5 women who are objectophiles. I can work with that.

Plot:

MC is born in a war-trodden land where heroes are chosen through battle. The winners are blessed by the Gods and given gifted abilities as well as spells. Each hero leads a battalion and normal soldiers do all they can to protect the heroes in battle.

Heroes have the ability to use magic that is different from the normal spells that most people can use. The magic is usually explosive, showey, and large-scale.

However, our MC is the opposite. He can only cast spells that will slowly corrode his opponents over time, time that can be a few days to up to millennia depending on the target's mental strength.

During battle, soldiers don't have that much time. His power is dismissed, and the guy eventually gets killed in a battle with another kingdom.

Upon death, his last consciousness spreads his life force through thousands of miles, and casts the [Mind Corrode] spell to hundreds of people.

After thousands of years, the effects of [Mind Corrode] finally shows its true colors: the corruption can pass from generation to generation, and when successful, the corrupted specimen becomes a host for the corruptor.

But our MC is dead, so a Different effect starts to happen.

The corrupted person's mind will only have one goal — to revive the MC.

Eventually, this goal can evolve into "be sane just so that you can fulfill the goal effectively."

of course, the countries have noticed and tried to stop it. They'd even tried to find cures. No one had been successful in fending off [Mind Corrode].

The effects get worser every day and every generation.

The first generation only has 10% of their mind corrupted by the end of their normal lifespans but the second starts out life with a 5% corruption.

the people who have been corrupted do not come and confess in fear that the government shall castrate or infibulate them. The curse withers on.

The Gods decide to interfere and take the Mc's soul out of the cycle of reincarnation and send him off to another world, different from the one where his soul originated from. This cuts off the Fate Energy that [Mind Corrode] was relying on, dispersing the effects.

A few millennia pass.

the MC has lived countless lives in the new world. However, he's slowly starting to remember who he originally was.it was when he got reincarnated into a dragon — he re!embedded a bit.

due to a dragon's nature, this angered him.

he started to devise a plan to get revenge at the Gods for cursing him with that ability.

MC goes ahead and learns magic to place himself into inanimate objects.

of course, he goes and makes thousands of races subservient using his dragon's a bilities.

before he does another 2 millennia later, he assigns the most trustworthy of families to devote their daughters to taking care of"him". MC was lustful.

the objects are important because they will be used to revive him.

over endless generations of daughters taking care of the inanimate objects, the women start to become... Sexually attracted to them.

thus, MC got a huge harem.

but he can choose only five....

basically, that's the first of it. Don't mind me not writing any more. I'll let anyone who wishes to take this over to continue MC legacy.

I would have continued if it werent 1 am and I needed to sleep.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

"Tadaima, onii-chan!!!" a cute voice screams as a Toyota Hilux crashes through my front door.

How many times have I told you to come in through the garage? You dumb fuck!

"Eeyaaa! Master, your butt feels so good on my face," says the $120 Ikea couch I bought last year.

Shit, I'm just sitting. Don't make it sound like a have a fetish of sitting on people's face.

"Master, you feel so good, inside me. Please rub my inside more and more, " moans the Metallica t-shirt that I bought in my youth.

Stop that. You'll make people misunderstand. I'm definitely a virgin, damn you!

"Oh master, your touch is soooo good! Yes, rub your finger there. Mmm, higher, higher! Oh master, oh master~aahhhnn!" the fork purrs as I use her to pick up a piece of strawberry.

Shhh, don't moan so loud! Heck, don't moan at all! How would I use you if you moan so sweetly every single time?!!!

"Oh my, master. Please stop being intimate with everyone. One of these days, I might cut that cute dangly thing, you know. Don't worry, I'll take care of you all your life, master."

Shit, even the knife wants a piece of me! I change my mind. Gods, please turn them back to normal!

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Look at my sword, my sword is amazing. Look at her slender body reflecting the moonlight. Look at the curves along the edges of the blade, and the polished shine of the steel hinting at her cheerful personality. Oh, and speaking of steel, she's 100% pure, not some carbonated slut.

What, the guard is a bit too wide? These are child-bearing hips, you philistine! After I figure out how to safely have sex, we are going to have a lot of kiddes. Why she never talks? Well, she's a bit embarrassed right now. But once she gets used to you, that will change.

I promise you that.

Kenjona

The Chair and Me.

I and my chair some of my most intimate moments have been while cocooned by my chair. Deep late night passionate moments, oh yes while in my chair. It is the first thing that greets me when I awake, though lately I find your arms around another. I try not to get jealous, but I admit that is why I assert my dominance even then. For you are my chair and only my chair.

When I come home from work, I love it when you wrap me in your arms. We have watched oh so much together; eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner.

It is sad though chair, your springs are not as springy. You used to cradle me oh so right, but lately you have not held me so tight. But do not worry you are still my chair, my comfort late at night.

I am sorry, but I have gone on to a new chair. It is not you it is me. It is not like I went looking to replace you, it just happened one fateful Fathers day. The other chair was there in your place, sexily wrapped in nothing but a bright purple bow. How was I suppose to resist, I was weak I admit. But I am sure you have gone on to a better place you shall be made anew and hopefully bring happiness to others.