A huge collab story anyone?

Carpio

You have never been in a project before?
honestly, yes

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
honestly, yes
Then Jesus, you will need an appropriate leader, one that is reputable, punctual and hardworking.

Reputable as in most if not all members in the team respects him and will follow his order. I had been in teams with such a leader and boy, let me tell you it is shits for all participating person in the team. The leader is screeching as he tries to push forward his idea, the slackers are shrieking and the opposing parties are not compromising because of the leader. Either way, the entire project got scrapped.

Punctual is self explanatory, but the leader has a secondary problem of ensuring the other people in the team to be punctual as well.

Before you say "but we don't need a leader", you do. You need someone to be the head, a referee, a timekeeper.

Then as someone who is NOT the leader in the team, you still need to contribute ideas, work hard to further the agenda of the team and etc etc.

Working in groups require people skill, you can tag yourself as an introvert but you must still know how to communicate with others. If not then you are the silent asshole/ mindless grunt in the team.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
Sounds like a cool idea that I'd be down for, but it will definitely need someone to lead the direction of the plot and be the final deciding factor in choices.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Well, if you need a guinea pig to see if this doesn't horribly crash and burn, i'm down. Need something to get back into writing anyways.

SkippyForfex

Do you know what's cool? Collaborations of anything were each person add their own thing. I kinda want to start a somewhat public account where authors write their own characters and we can make it a giant war(this idea in no way is original, I took it from the War for Rayuba and I really want to try and see happen). We can go over the final details later but who's on with the idea? It also gives a chance for less known and bigger authors to work together and is less dependant on schedule constraints as anyone who is open can write a chapter.
I absolutely love this idea! But in my opinion, it doesn't work. The authors need to have a great chemistry to do a collab. And different people have different types of thinking. This may lead to quarrels and the writing may get messed up too. But it might work if the story is short like 20-30 chaps or something like that.