Writing Prompt A League of Legends Isekai

Simo

A lazy sloth
I been thinking about smth similar to this, but with a different premise. Basically, you get Isekaid, buuut instead of getting isekaid as yourself, you get isekaid as one of the heroes with the ability to change into all of the heroes you previously owned.

So as to not make it boring, some of the heroes would be locked at first, yada yada, you know the usual.

Oh, and the world is a different high-fantasy one.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I been thinking about smth similar to this, but with a different premise. Basically, you get Isekaid, buuut instead of getting isekaid as yourself, you get isekaid as one of the heroes with the ability to change into all of the heroes you previously owned.

So as to not make it boring, some of the heroes would be locked at first, yada yada, you know the usual.

Let's just hope in the story they are better balanced.

Tempokai

Overworked One

MC unique ability is using powers of his former life's upgraded heroes, and they are not locked, but use his energy as far I remember? Anyway, something you described already exists, so use it like inspiration of sorts, idk.

Simo

A lazy sloth

Draconis_Vermicul

Cho'gath! I can become a world boss!
But would you reincarnate with a full kit of items? Or no items? Makes a big difference.
And if you die do you permanently die? Die temporarily but respawn with the champ you died as locked forever? Or locked on a timer?
I'd probably choose someone I like and become a familiar tbh, always funny watching someone summon an OP monster when it shouldn't be possible.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Cho'gath! I can become a world boss!
But would you reincarnate with a full kit of items? Or no items? Makes a big difference.
And if you die do you permanently die? Die temporarily but respawn with the champ you died as locked forever? Or locked on a timer?
I'd probably choose someone I like and become a familiar tbh, always funny watching someone summon an OP monster when it shouldn't be possible.
If you go by lore then Asol would be op, but if we go by in game, I would choose chogath. Collect stacks and profit.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
you people are actually reading those league of legends character lores?

what a nerd.