Recommendations A legit and uncommon novel in ScribbleHub by my standards

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
I guess we can try can see we can hit as many of these tags without crossing the filter. after all, I am sitting in a room full of writers... am I right?

hmm... I am gonna try a synopsis
This is a non-fiction account of my life, I am Salvador Dalí and I lived in the historical late 1920s. I was a fully grown Seinen adult that did very mature things, such as contemporary art (I know its a bit forced but it's fine). Today, I found out my fridge is out of milk it was a real tragedy since I needed my morning cup of tea, also it's a bit of a mystery since I thought I still had some last night, but my servant quickly brought another so there was minimal drama.​
I opened the paper whilst I was having some breakfast, I almost knocked over the flower ornament on the table, my quick action and lighting reflexes caught the falling tiny vase, it was all very exciting but not dramatic at all.​
Ah~ the Russians are still recovering from the 1921 to 1922 famine, life there must be very grim and dark. Regardless, I didn't have time to worry about that. I needed to think of a way to destroy my art rival Pablo Picasso!​
Perhaps I could commit a crime, how can I cause Picasso massive psychological damage. I would befriend and seduce his sister Lola Picasso. (note no actual romance nor sexual encounter ever occur, however, will be very mature).​
To do so I needed a grand strategy, I needed to make sure I have enough absinthe, perhaps in need to buy out the local stocks and obtain some local muscle to do some dirty work. to gain the monopoly on absinthe required good strategies and was a real adventure,​
But To get close to Lola, I needed a disguise, milliary men, they are popular with the ladies. I hide my secret identity of being the greatest artist on earth and pretended to be a lowly milliary school student. While living my school life I quietly stalked her, it was very thrilling, but not to the degree of horror with no scariness.​
I was not sure what verse is, and I hoped I can find out and solve this mystery... while doing all these things and it would work out somehow,​
BOOM!! Done! Ticked all the boxes!!
Not that anyone cares too much about this anymore, but the working title of the book is "Dali my Darling"

And if I am leaning more towards the Senin /drama side of the story this will be the cover picture

If I am leaning more on the absurdity and surrealness of the story I will use this one

MemoDaBoi

So basically, you want a story about a person whose personality is flatter than paper, has essentially no emotion, has no drive to do anything or achieve anything, but also is somehow not depressed. This person also needs to have basically no social life or interactions but gets paid enough to not have to worry about money. :blob_frown:
I... I feel attacked by your description of me.

Solstice1309

I honestly think you should just surf through scribblehub after logging out and finding whatever just piques your interest whether it be the title or the image or whatever. Just do that once without reading the synopsis and maybe... just maybe you’ll find what you truly want instead of what you think you want.