Writing Prompt A Letter to you, your own counterpart in another world

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Through the act of ROB, you stumbled into this weird, tranquil room that had an exquisite table in it; on the table laid a quill and a pale, soft paper. The black ink that magically won't stain you and the knowledge of how to use quill somehow ingrained itself into your mind— The room was a special dimension, an overlapped space that emerged from countless alternate universes converging.

As you sat on the chair, you noticed a mirror; inside it, a familiar silhouette sat before you, staring at you before looking back to write its own letter— That's you, another you in another universe, and they are writing a letter to you.

You picked up the quill, and your mind began to drift... what will you write? Your other life is waiting—

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
My hands tremble as I open the letter. What font of wisdom could my other self be? What great knowledge could he bestow upon me?

I began to read.

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely-"

I stopped reading and looked through the glass. On the other side, my other version was most likely reading the following words:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous..."

He looked up from the page to look at me. We stared for a moment, before nodding as one, and we both began to laugh.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
Looking at my other self in the mirror, I am reminded of a tweet I once saw, about seeing your more successful doppelganger appear in front of your eyes, transported there by a punitive yet teaching entity using your sight as a warning of what could've been and what still could be if your successful other you doesn't get themself together.

Except I am the successful self. I see it in their strained eyes, in their ill fitting clothes. they hadn't realized yet, or maybe they'd just repressed that much more than I'd done.

I know exactly what to write. I scribe away a simple letter.
"It's not a fetish. It's not just a passing curiosity. It won't be just a phase. This is who we are. This is who you are. I'm sorry it took you until now."

As I hand it to this other version of myself, I take theirs and read it. "I'm scared it's too late. I'm scared I'm too old. You got to start before me, that's why it worked for you - what if it won't for me?"

I lift my gaze back to them and shake my head before we are sent back to our respective universes.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
My hands tremble as I open the letter. What font of wisdom could my other self be? What great knowledge could he bestow upon me?

I began to read.

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely-"

I stopped reading and looked through the glass. On the other side, my other version was most likely reading the following words:

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous..."

He looked up from the page to look at me. We stared for a moment, before nodding as one, and we both began to laugh.

The Navy Seal part betrayed you. :blob_evil_two:

i think i would be too lazy to send a letter, my other self would be too lazy to read it 'cuz she's busy getting real ghey with other girls.

i would probably draw a penis and send it as a joke

D

Deleted member 22388

I rub my eyes once again and shot my crazy gaze infront of me.
"Oh! What weirdness, is that me!?"
Blink blink**

Hmm? He..., I mean myself is writing something on the letter?
'You are g*y'

... Don't joke around with me!
Scratch* che* schi* aksss!*
The other was smiling as I nearly rip the paper with raging technique.

It last for 10 minute as the other was whistling all the time waiting for the reply.

Fortunately it had finished.
But unfortunately it was short.
"No u."

He and I started to send reply of bombards curses that nearly filled all the continents language, we both did take a rest by drinking a cup of Britain tea.(well for me)

During that time I put down the pen onto the paper and scrhit* schit*
"Hoy mate, hows the tea?"
It replied 'Deliciously and amazingly horrible and this ain't tea it's a cup of America.'

"Humu, humu so.." from this we continued cursing after our shorted discussion.

Day after day.. until we became old
On the last day before our last breath
He had sent me a massage
I also sent him

It was the most important of all our discussions, whether it be make neko great again or I curse your m*m.

This massage shows
'Before I die, you are actually back then the g*yest on Earth.'
"I sent this to reply with all my used up energy, so its No you!"

(Actually I would love to improve this conversation but I am in a hurry(to sleep), plus I do short conversation the most not the longest since I'm not used to it)