A little art game

RinThao

Thought this would be awesome game to play. I was playing this with a group of friends of mine, but I thought I could do it here too. The rules are simple: Replicate the art shown in this thread in your own artstyle. You can add any additionals that wasn't in the original art, anything.

Nkauj Zaj.png

Like I said before, try to replicate this ^^^ in your own artstyle. Nevertheless, have fun!

By the way, if you guys wish to see what my friends made, I can show them to you guys too.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Thought this would be awesome game to play. I was playing this with a group of friends of mine, but I thought I could do it here too. The rules are simple: Replicate the art shown in this thread in your own artstyle. You can add any additionals that wasn't in the original art, anything.

View attachment 17181

Like I said before, try to replicate this ^^^ in your own artstyle. Nevertheless, have fun!

By the way, if you guys wish to see what my friends made, I can show them to you guys too.
my first thought was Margaret Thatcher

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
Beautiful! How long did this take, if you don't mind me asking.
I don't mind, around an hour more or less.

Edit: took a bit more time then it would have if it was just a pencil scetch, since I wanted to color it.

Last edited:
View attachment 17187
I forced AI to make a fan-art of Margaret Thatcher. That's how it imagined her.
Of course, AI turned Margaret Thatcher into a cute anime girl as an ambivalent English Penguin. I don't know whether to cry or laugh, so I guess I'll go with something that brings laughter to my chaos-loving heart the top song in the UK the week Margaret Thatcher died was Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead.

melchi

What is a custom title?

View attachment 17181

Another evil AI makover

Attachments

• 1girl,brown hair,cyan eyes,white robe s-2104103209.png
    1girl,brown hair,cyan eyes,white robe s-2104103209.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 34

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I play with an art generator. This is what it would look like spruced up. I for the life of me can't draw🤣

Attachments

• 1676165531885.jpg
    1676165531885.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 34

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Ask away, doesn't matter how bad or good they are.
Why is she wearing a nicotine patch on her neck?
Why does she have jizz on her shoulders?
What did she look at to vaporize her soul and leave her completely dead inside?