Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Version 2

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Version 3

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I made multiple variants of a cover and can't choose which one to use. After asking my readers, I got closer to which one should I go with it, but before I make it final, I thought about putting it out here and see what you think. The more feedback I can listen to, the better.

Thanks in advance.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Aight, question. That a boy, or a girl.

Because the first gives me shy girl vibes, while the other two give me edgy boy vibes.

Either way, the first one looks the best in my opinion. That hand could use some work, but apart from that it's really good.

The third might be a bit oversaturated, but looks more appealing than the second for reasons I can't exactly explain. Still doesn't beat the first though.

Edit: Also, that eyebrow on the second and third.:blob_no: The first also could be touched up in that regard, but it's much less glaring.

ArchlordZero

Stage 4 Cancer Shitposter
I prefer the 3rd Image but I like the font on the 1st pic

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
No. 3's font is the best imho, not as cursive like 1 and not too blocky like 2.

Though I have to admit, I like no. 1 for the effeminate look, the hand needs to be removed or touched up.

Corty

@NotaNuffian About the hand thingy, as cover images are 250x350, at that size, it is not noticeable.

Rhaps

Cult Leader of The Church of Dice
The first version is great, since I like the symbolism of why way the MC face, I think for a fanfic that take place is the past, facing to the left signifying looking back at the past, the symbolism is very good.

Bad point: the hand (AI still can't do hands lol)

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
version 1 look more shill

version 2 more arrogant

version 3 is just version 2 but worst

is the mc shill or arrogant?

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Ai with hands is always confused

BlackKnightX

Top candidates are 1 and 3. 3 is pretty cool, pretty modern-lopking with saturated colors. But 1 is just beautiful. Kinda reminds me of classic anime's covers but way ahead of its time. I'll have to go with 1.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
It's so cute I wanna hug it~! But it doesn't look fitting with anything bearing "the era of darkness" label.

Corty

@TrashyHuman The subtitle is because of the fact it is an alternate timeline. It is not literal.:blob_cookie: Everyday life is not covered by black clouds; even if the dark lord is in the ruling position :blob_teehee: People can have normal lives under a dictatorship; my parents and grandparents lived through one.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I made multiple variants of a cover and can't choose which one to use. After asking my readers, I got closer to which one should I go with it, but before I make it final, I thought about putting it out here and see what you think. The more feedback I can listen to, the better.

Thanks in advance.
I mean, I REALLY like them all!!! You are such a talented artist, it's insane. If the main character is vain, arrogant, and/or beautiful enough to catch multiple people's (in-world) attention, then I would choose the first, because the posture and gaze really accentuate the beauty of the character's face. If he is incredibly serious/intelligent OR his seriousness/intelligence outweighs the earlier traits in terms of prominence to the reader, then I would go with the third. The only reason the 2nd isn't on the table for me is because I would want that awesome robe on display.